• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#49 d-dave

d-dave

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:16 AM

Everything I've seen and read about this games makes me want to drop $450 for the bundle at best buy or Walmart....

Despite the fans boys making a bug deal out of the resolution stuff, it is by all accounts very fun. That, to me, is the most important part if any game.

Kind of sadly in waiting to see what the 360 version looks like in April.

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#50 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

i think its a waste of money just buy the xbone or the ps4 and wait for a better game. Yeah its fun now but thats only because its the best next gen shooter out. like i said before when the big boys release no one will be playing titanfall

#51 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationGitmo
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:28 AM

i think its a waste of money just buy the xbone or the ps4 and wait for a better game. Yeah its fun now but thats only because its the best next gen shooter out. like i said before when the big boys release no one will be playing titanfall

Says the guy who hasn't played it. You're a hater. We get it.

#52 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

Says the guy who hasn't played it. You're a hater. We get it.

I played  it on pc for over 15 hours i beat the so called story and i stopped playing it. Where in any of my posts did you come to this conclusion that i havnt played it? i liked it its just notworth buying an xbox one for. So pls just gtfo of here that bullshit hater crap. I think the game has a lot of promise i cant wait to see what titanfall 2 brings but for now it wasnt worth the $60 to me.

#53 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• LocationGitmo
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

I played it on pc for over 15 hours i beat the so called story and i stopped playing it. Where in any of my posts did you come to this conclusion that i havnt played it? i liked it its just notworth buying an xbox one for. So pls just gtfo of here that bullshit hater crap. I think the game has a lot of promise i cant wait to see what titanfall 2 brings but for now it wasnt worth the $60 to me.

My apologies then. I had asked before if u played it but got no response, so I assumed u didnt. It may not be worth buying an xbox for, but for some people it is. I had the xbox before the game came out. But you do seem to have a grudge against the game.

#54 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Honorary Honeydick Member

• LocationGATOR CREEK- SC
SUPPORTER

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

Well the $450 bundle deal got me to buy the Xbox1 and I'm downloading this monster of a game might take another hour.. I went to Best Buy and they had 2 left at the special price.

It would help dl faster if I didnt have 5 people on the internet right now playing games or watching youtube.

#55 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• LocationMatthews, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm not sure what "big" games that are coming out that are going to crush Titanfall, at least this year probably.  Everything got pushed back.   I don't see a online FPS coming out for a while to compete.

#56 d-dave

d-dave

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:39 AM

I played it on pc for over 15 hours i beat the so called story and i stopped playing it. Where in any of my posts did you come to this conclusion that i havnt played it? i liked it its just notworth buying an xbox one for. So pls just gtfo of here that bullshit hater crap. I think the game has a lot of promise i cant wait to see what titanfall 2 brings but for now it wasnt worth the $60 to me.

So was it that you're just not into the multi player? I also like playing campaign/single player to see the art or story, but I also enjoy the multi-player. Was it just feeling too much like a call of duty game with Mechs? For someone like me that sounds super fun.

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#57 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationSouth Florida
SUPPORTER

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

seriously titanfall is not worth the money its the only tru next gen shooter right now so people are caving in and buying xbones trust when i say wait for the big boys titanfall online will be dead in a few months

Keep on believing that. Titanfall is being universally praised for its multiple player platform and experience. My brother is a Playstation fanboy and he's beyond hooked on it.

#58 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

i have  titanfall on pc i played over 15 hours of it i liked it and now im done with it that's my opinion get the fug over it.

#59 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

I has. Add Kurb on XBL

#60 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

I bought it the other day for the xbox one and finally got to play it last night. It was a lot of fun. It felt different then other FPS but I fell right into the controls and concepts. Played a little this morning as well, my only complaint is that they keep throwing me in with a bunch of level 20-40s and a few time my team was a bunch of low ranked against all high ranked players. You can tell they had a weapons advantage.

This my only complaint as well. Played it maybe 4 hours total and I'm already level 24 and feeling good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users