What's up with the campaign?

#42 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

What's up with the campaign?

there is none, it's literally just a mix of a few multiplayer game types (sure you get some XP and achievements by doing it) there is pretty much no storyline and no single player option

titanfall is solely a multiplayer game . I would have even settled for a shitty COD singleplayer mode. Feel like this game had a ton of potential for a great campaign and EA flat out robbed everyone of that 

counterargument I suppose is no one buys FPS' for their campaigns anymore, but I still like them dammit

#43 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• LocationThe Brew Wing
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

Agreed. I always play the campaign. If nothing else, it's a good warm up for multiple player and get me familiar with controls, weapons and equipment.

#44 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

seriously titanfall is not worth the money its the only tru next gen shooter right now so people are caving in and buying xbones trust when i say wait for the big boys titanfall online will be dead in a few months

#45 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• LocationGitmo
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

seriously titanfall is not worth the money its the only tru next gen shooter right now so people are caving in and buying xbones trust when i say wait for the big boys titanfall online will be dead in a few months

Don't know what you're talking about. Have you played it? What impressions did the game give you to make you feel this way?

#46 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

don't know if I'd go that far, it is a really great multiplayer experience 

#47 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

Agreed. I always play the campaign. If nothing else, it's a good warm up for multiple player and get me familiar with controls, weapons and equipment.

I don't play multi-player until I beat the campaign. That being said, the campaign on this sucks. I mean, is it suppose to lose every damn time making you fall back and retreat or am I just sucky and have team-mates who suck at it too? It reminds me a lot of Halo MP and I didn't like that too much.

#48 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• LocationMatthews, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:19 AM

Who cares about a campaign in multiplayer games?  I wish they didn't even put their "co-op campaign" in this one.  When I heard this game was multiplayer only I respected that.  I'd rather them spend 100% of their time and money making the multiplayer, which is the real meat of the game, instead of spend 50% of their time and money making a 4 hour campaign like Call of Duty or Battlefield.   

I think Titanfall has lasting power.  The game plays really well, and is also very balanced, especially compared to CoD and BF games.                                                   

#49 d-dave

d-dave

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:16 AM

Everything I've seen and read about this games makes me want to drop $450 for the bundle at best buy or Walmart....

Despite the fans boys making a bug deal out of the resolution stuff, it is by all accounts very fun. That, to me, is the most important part if any game.

Kind of sadly in waiting to see what the 360 version looks like in April.

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#50 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

i think its a waste of money just buy the xbone or the ps4 and wait for a better game. Yeah its fun now but thats only because its the best next gen shooter out. like i said before when the big boys release no one will be playing titanfall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users