Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Cam Newton Brings Out The Worst In Everyone

jptaylor84    281

Yeh Cameron 'Michael Vick' Newton allows cats to fight each other in his basement. he's a total classless douchebag who should be thrown out of the nfl.

Jase    12,324

why are deadspin articles so damn near unreadable.

I mean, I get the point they're trying to drive across, but why do so many of their articles read like they were written by a fifth grader who just discovered a thesaurus?

• Pie 6

Keep Steve    115

There are so many racial undertones and other issues in this poorly written article that I don't have the energy or desire to confront them.

Floppin    5,443

why are deadspin articles so damn near unreadable.

I mean, I get the point they're trying to drive across, but why do so many of their articles read like they were written by a fifth grader who just discovered a thesaurus?

I don't find them hard to read at all. Maybe for people with a limited lexicon the articles might be somewhat ponderous, but they are usually very well written. 

• Pie 5

Floppin    5,443

There are so many racial undertones and other issues in this poorly written article that I don't have the energy or desire to confront them.

By racial undertones do you, by chance, mean calling old racist white guys, well, old racist white guys - in not so few words of course. 

• Pie 1

RoaringRiot    12,972

I'm not really sure what you mean here.  Can you elaborate?  

Cary Kollins    17,881

Racial undertones from a book called "Big Book of Black Quarterbacks".

shocking

• Pie 3

Keep Steve    115

I don't find them hard to read at all. Maybe for people with a limited lexicon the articles might be somewhat ponderous, but they are usually very well written.

It takes them four sentences to say something that should take two words. It is annoying to read. I'll paraphrase the article. Cam Newton is arrogant, selfish and black. He is still a punk despite Carolina's recent success.