Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton Brings Out The Worst In Everyone

90 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I bet you are the most successful and intellectual and sophisticated and successful man I have ever met on the internet, wait everyone acts like that on internet forums...

Nope...not even close.  I just don't post threads about how smart I am that are full of misspellings and grammatical errors.  I also don't post reactions to articles that are completely off-base and irrelevant to what the article was even about.  Now....that doesn't make me the "most successful and intellectual and sophisticated and successful man" (great sentence by the way) you have even met on the internet.....it just simply makes me smarter than you.  

Posted · Report post

Stop now. 1st warning.

I'm done. Just saw the warning.

Posted · Report post

Nope...not even close. I just don't post threads about how smart I am that are full of misspellings and grammatical errors. I also don't post reactions to articles that are completely off-base and irrelevant to what the article was even about. Now....that doesn't make me the "most successful and intellectual and sophisticated and successful man" (great sentence by the way) you have even met on the internet.....it just simply makes me smarter than you.

I knew you would comment on the fact that I didn't use commas to separate your qualities. I did it on purpose because I knew you would be the sweet dude you are and call me out on it. Hook, line, and sinker.

Posted · Report post

I was going to say the same thing. By the time the run-on sentences end, the original idea is long gone.

You ever seen the movie "Quills"? The way the Marquis De Sade describes his writing in that flick is how I envision some blog writers think of themselves.

Posted · Report post

I knew you would comment on the fact that I didn't use commas to separate your qualities. I did it on purpose because I knew you would be the sweet dude you are and call me out on it. Hook, line, and sinker.

Congrats on your brilliant plan to trick everyone into thinking you're a moron.  Joke's on me!  

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Congrats on your brilliant plan to trick everyone into thinking you're a moron. Jokes on me!

I have listed your qualities and even let you know how sweet you are and you still call me names?

Posted · Report post

thread title is prophetic

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

This article is sloppy. This is a topic that deserves a well written and well thought out article and Deadspin did not deliver. Reading it was a chore. He kind of vaguely called the media racist but he wasn't specific enough. The only writer he pulled out was Nawrocki which anyone who follows the draft could have pulled from memory. My biggest problem with this article is it didn't receive the time and detail it deserved. I've seen Huddlers put together better long form commentaries on the media.

Posted · Report post

I have listed your qualities and even let you know how sweet you are and you still call me names?

I said "trick everyone into thinking you're a moron".  Translation = making us think that when really you aren't.  Stop trying to bait me into an argument.  Just read the article next time and save us all this trouble.  

Posted · Report post

Can we rename this thread to "ITT Watch some asshole make an asshole out of themselves"?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I said "trick everyone into thinking you're a moron". Translation = making us think that when really you aren't. Stop trying to bait me into an argument. Just read the article next time and save us all this trouble.

you're right. I think part of the problem is that I was reading and typing on my phone while on the interstate while dipping, eating and drinking coffee. Not to mention the fact that I am still drunk from last night.

Posted · Report post

I miss the days of newspaper when you could line the bottom of the bird cage.

2 people like this