Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off Topic - Meningitis Awareness *PLEASE READ*

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, dude.  I have a 3 year old son and I cant imagine the pain you are feeling right now.  My heart sunk when I read that first line.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

4 people like this

Posted

I appreciate it, as a parent, stay vigilant and always remember that Doctors are human, don't be afraid to ask them to order tests or question them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow man I'm so sorry what a struggle. My best to your family. 

1 person likes this

Posted

:(

1 person likes this

Posted

I appreciate you 

Posted

I'm sorry for your loss. It's a sad reminder that we can lose the ones we love the most in an instant. So lets remember to tell the people you care the most about you love em today, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow! I send my condolences and prayers to you and your family during this rough stage. I am really at a loss of words, but I wil be praying for you buddy. He is the presence of the All Mighty who states "let the children come to me". Hang in there buddy

1 person likes this

Posted

Prayers.

1 person likes this

Posted

Terribly sorry to hear of your loss, dude.

There aren't even words for something like that.

Prayers from me.

2 people like this

Posted

Psalms 16:5 - The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the Lord , who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

3 people like this

Posted

Can't imagine how hard that must be. Condolences.

A good friend of mine got meningitis while on a cruise for his honeymoon.  He was in a coma and they didn't expect him to survive. He ended up surviving somehow.  He was perfectly healthy prior to the cruise.  Definitely a scary topic that deserves awareness.

1 person likes this