Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off Topic - Meningitis Awareness *PLEASE READ*

83 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Please do visit that donations page on FB, like it, share it, read it.  Every prayer, every well wish, every penny helps during this trying time.  As most of you can imagine, as a family, you don't save up to bury your children.

Posted · Report post

Please do visit that donations page on FB, like it, share it, read it. Every prayer, every well wish, every penny helps during this trying time. As most of you can imagine, as a family, you don't save up to bury your children.

That's because nobody should ever have to bury their own child, whether they are 3 or 30.

Stay strong.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

wow. i'm so sorry. my family will definitely be praying for and thinking about your family right now.

i am in awe of your perspective and strength and apparent peace. i hope you continue to be blessed with it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So terribly sorry, you and your family have my prayers and condolences.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You obviously did everything you could. What a terrible tragedy.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Don't be in awe of me, it's not me, all the credit goes to the most high.

He has ordered these steps and helped me to remain strong for my wife and 5 year old son.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sorry to hear about your loss - nobody should have to bury their child. Meningitis sucks. The nurse we've seen and known for years at the local doctor's office caught fungal meningitis about a year ago. Luckily she survived but she most likely won't ever be able to return to work.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So glad you see it that way. We don't know why a lot of things happen, but we have to keep faith in the master plan.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No words man.

I had what they thought was meningitis at 16, but they were never positive.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I approved him posting this.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your fam.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I appreciate it, as a parent, stay vigilant and always remember that Doctors are human, don't be afraid to ask them to order tests or question them.

great advice right here.

i really appreciate that.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

God has showed me an awful lot through this tragedy, my wife as well.  2 months ago, we wouldn't have even wanted to speak to one another, as we were seperated.  Seen her on Dec. 30th in the ER with our son for the first time in 6 months.  3 weeks later, we bury our child.  We harbor no anger, viciousness, anything like that.  I trust and follow the Lord, and it makes me happy that I know one day, I can rest up high with my angel and everyone else who makes it to glory.  God knew Tyson in the womb before we ever met him.  I used to always say that I was on borrowed time, after surviving Afghanistan, now it just lets me know that God has something awesome planned, whether it be sharing my testimony to bring more people to him or something else, whatever it is, i'm excited to see what the Lord has planned for all of us!

5 people like this