Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs Getting New Logo/Helmet

130 posts in this topic

Posted

I think what they have now looks great

1 person likes this

Posted

A pirate and his parrot, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a valiant battle. While rummaging through the boat's provisions, the pirate stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a Genie would appear, he rubbed the lamp vigorously. To the amazement of the castaways, a Genie came forth. This particular Genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three. Without giving any thought to the matter the pirate blurted out, "Make the entire ocean into rum!" The Genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turned into the finest rum ever sampled by mortals. Simultaneously, the Genie vanished. Only the gentle lapping of rum on the hull broke the stillness as the two considered their circumstances. The parrot looked disgustedly at the pirate and after a tension-filled moment spoke: "Now yee've done it!! Now we're goon to have to pee in the boat." 

3 people like this

Posted

I hope it sucks.

7 people like this

Posted

Well we did kind of with the logo change and the black on black.

I like our unis

I like our unis too but I prefer an updated classic look like The Viks got a few years back.

ap2.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

new logo just leaked

captain-crunch-face.gif

7 people like this

Posted

The Bucs has one of the best logo in the NFL. Why the hell would you even mess with it?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Posted

Its all cause of MRSA

Posted

wtf? why would they do this? Their logo and uniform is one of the best in the nfl.

Posted

Who are they doing this for? More Panther fans know about this change than Bucs fans.

Posted

Can't sell tickets to games, so they need their 1,000 fans to re-buy merchandise with the new logo.

1 person likes this

Posted

When was the last time the Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders, Dallas Cowboys, or San Francisco 49ers changed their logo or color scheme?  

Who the hell cares, I bet Tampa's new logo and helmet looks terrible.

Posted

When was the last time the Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders, Dallas Cowboys, or San Francisco 49ers changed their logo or color scheme?  

Who the hell cares, I bet Tampa's new logo and helmet looks terrible.

All of those logos you describe are simple, timeless designs. They aren't mid-90s pieces of crap like our old logo was. You can't just let crap be crap for the sake of resisting change.

Most of those teams also went through several updates and changes for decades before their looks were finalized.

3 people like this