• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Bucs Getting New Logo/Helmet

It's no different than what Carolina, Miami, Seattle, Detroit, Arizona, Buffalo, & Jacksonville did recently.

Our new logo is drastically different from our old one. So is Miami's. Which btw, I don't really like either.

Every other team in that list made minor changes that I think improved their logo. Buffalo didn't change their logo though.

Tampa made minor changes too, but changes that took away detail and made their logo bland.

If you're going to change your team's logo, you either make minor changes so that detail pops or drastically change it. Tampa didn't do either. They actually took away detail which is the opposite of what you're supposed to do in any art form.

Minnesota was the other team.

If TB did this then then maybe another will this offseason.

let's hope the taints downgrade too.

let's hope the taints downgrade too.

They should just glue some pubes around an image of a dirty asshole on the Saints helmets.

Im gonna break rank and say I love their logo and wish we had a pirate ship in our stadium....it would make no sense....or would it?

With Catpeople shipmates.

I think they went a little overboard with the size of the logo on the helmet. Looks a bit ridiculous.

I think the chrome grille is an unfair advantage.  In the Florida sun the reflection off those things will blind the opposing team.

It's not chrome like on a motorcycle.