#61 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

We won't see the dookie fans in here for a couple days but wow...Marcus Paige has BIG TIME potential at UNC. Look at how he's developed just from the first duke game last year. Sure, he still has some things to work on but the kid is ice cold and brings it in the 2nd half. Gonna be fun to watch. 

Oh yeah, and he is also an Academic All American. You morons on here who probably didn't even go to college (or have a degree from UNC-Charlotte LOL) that criticize academic crap at UNC with their athletes need to OWN UP and give credit where credit is due. 

GO HEELS (and ECU)

#62 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

Far from a Yankee but I am patriotic. Go USA!

LOL - the Olympics are for girls. The only time I watch it is when my girlfriend wants to. You probably have an American flag decal on your non American made car. Very patriotic. Right next to your big duke fish eating the small UNC fish decal. 

Can you give us any update on PJ Hairston? 

#63 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

We won't see the dookie fans in here for a couple days but wow...Marcus Paige has BIG TIME potential at UNC. Look at how he's developed just from the first duke game last year. Sure, he still has some things to work on but the kid is ice cold and brings it in the 2nd half. Gonna be fun to watch.

Oh yeah, and he is also an Academic All American. You morons on here who probably didn't even go to college (or have a degree from UNC-Charlotte LOL) that criticize academic crap at UNC with their athletes need to OWN UP and give credit where credit is due.

GO HEELS (and ECU)

Now this is an oxymoron.

#64 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Criticize away son. Though I'll give Duke credit, beating VT at home is quite an accomplishment

duke-rtc-va-tech.jpg

Don't leave out that Duke was #1 then & just beat an unranked VT team.

Or that K had to hold back the 150 in attendance at Cameron last year when #2 Duke beat an unranked UNC team.

#65 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

been listening to WFNZ off and on today and the amount of whining, crying, and complaining from the salty dookies today has to be a record for that fanbase - and that is saying a lot. A lack of accountability on their parts and they're never at a loss for excuses. 

#66 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

We won't see the dookie fans in here for a couple days but wow...Marcus Paige has BIG TIME potential at UNC. Look at how he's developed just from the first duke game last year. Sure, he still has some things to work on but the kid is ice cold and brings it in the 2nd half. Gonna be fun to watch.

GO HEELS (and ECU)

Bashes on uncc, went to ecu!! Lol

#67 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

The majority of Duke fans are so pathetic. All they do is bitch & moan. Take the L like Men & Women u spoiled fugs. If Duke would've won every single one would be on here posting all kinds of crap. Who cares if we stormed the court let the kids have fun. I wouldn't be mad if Duke did just let are players off the court. Duke fans just mad we make storming the court look good with our 20,000 plus compared to y'all's what 500 people & your court looks full. Get over it!

#68 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

I haven't seen a single duke fan HERE crying... Day fug you talking bout?

#69 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:45 AM

I haven't seen a single duke fan HERE crying... Day fug you talking bout?

Because the dookies lost a game they thought they were going to win. Those sting. At least you had the balls to come back and take your humble pie like a man. I'm sure the other dookie fans will have some excuse about how they were sooooo busy with other stuff - when we all know how much poo those morons would be talking if duke would have won.

#70 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,420 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

LOL - the Olympics are for girls. The only time I watch it is when my girlfriend wants to. You probably have an American flag decal on your non American made car. Very patriotic. Right next to your big duke fish eating the small UNC fish decal.

Can you give us any update on PJ Hairston?

So you turn back into douche unc fan when your team gets a good win? Come on son.

#71 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

So you turn back into douche unc fan when your team gets a good win? Come on son.

unclol.gif

#72 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,477 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

unclol.gif

I love that guy so much.

#73 FourthWard

FourthWard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationEl Wardo Quatro

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:26 AM

paige.gif

#74 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,113 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

https://jdlyonjr.exp...-miles-8-points

#75 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,113 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

Good article about storming the court.  http://cbsprt.co/1fTW7Bw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.