• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,520 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:53 AM

I'm surprised I've not seen this anywhere else on the board yet. But this is all that is being talked about up here in DC. Apparently Ray Rice and his fiancée had a physical altercation at a hotel in Atlantic City, and I guess ray got a dose of domestic-abuse-juice from the water up there in Jersey and proceeded to knock her out via a stiff uppercut in the elevator.

Naturally the only course of action after this episode was to drag her unconscious body around like the world's laziest attempt to get rid of a dead hooker.

#2 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,520 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

Sigh. Why do I even bother posting stories in the general NFL forum during the offseason? Everything NFL-related ends up in the Panthers forum anyway.

#3 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:00 PM

CrazyStare.gif

#4 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

It's that time of year again. Guns, rape, drugs and rap music. National Felons League.

Once NFL starts back most hated guys will be Manning, Brady and Fox - all rape and murder forgotten or forgiven.

#5 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,173 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

What does rap music have to do with anything?

#6 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

He tried to say she slipped and fell..

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,653 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:31 AM

What does rap music have to do with anything?

you know just all the codes

#8 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,141 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

Sigh. Why do I even bother posting stories in the general NFL forum during the offseason? Everything NFL-related ends up in the Panthers forum anyway.

Same with draft related stuff.  Since the draft is always in the offseason, why even have a separate forum?  Never makes sense to me either.

#9 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,082 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

I'm surprised I've not seen this anywhere else on the board yet. But this is all that is being talked about up here in DC. Apparently Ray Rice and his fiancée had a physical altercation at a hotel in Atlantic City, and I guess ray got a dose of domestic-abuse-juice from the water up there in Jersey and proceeded to knock her out via a stiff uppercut in the elevator.

Naturally the only course of action after this episode was to drag her unconscious body around like the world's laziest attempt to get rid of a dead hooker.

fug rice

#10 G()AT

G()AT

The Greatest of All Time

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

I think it's fuging hilarious that this fuging neanderthal knocks a woman out, drags her limp corpse out the elevator by her hair, leaving half of her still in the fuging doorway... And no announcement of any sort of punishment from the league (not to mention that stupid bitch accepting her fate with a this tool).

YET,  Josh Gordon (dumbass not withstanding) is probably going to be banned for the fuging season for smoking pot.

NFL sure knows how to teach the youth what is right and wrong.  Way to go guys, way to fuging go.

#11 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,131 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

Ray Rice should suffer a suspension, but Josh Gordon is just stupid. 

#12 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:59 PM

That press conference was a farce!

#13 Jimbo

Jimbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationBlue Bayou

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

It's terrible what Rice did, but I'm wondering why more people are calling out his wife for going along with this charade. 

#14 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:58 PM

Same here I bet she was threatened!

#15 mrmonkeypc

mrmonkeypc

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:11 PM

I think it's fuging hilarious that this fuging neanderthal knocks a woman out, drags her limp corpse out the elevator by her hair, leaving half of her still in the fuging doorway... And no announcement of any sort of punishment from the league (not to mention that stupid bitch accepting her fate with a this tool).

YET, Josh Gordon (dumbass not withstanding) is probably going to be banned for the fuging season for smoking pot.

NFL sure knows how to teach the youth what is right and wrong. Way to go guys, way to fuging go.

Repeat offender with questions coming out of college vs something that is pure speculation, nobody except who has seen the tape knows what happened in the elevator. Its not about what you think it's about what you can prove. Welcome to the justice system.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.