Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

Ray Rice Arrested for Knocking out Fiancee

130 posts in this topic

Throw his punk ass in prison for a good ten years.

Throw her in jail for a few months. She spit on his face. That's about the most degrading thing you can do besides taking a poo on someone.

2 people like this

All I could think about while watching that video is how places line this still have garbage video quality cameras. Like mounted potatos on the wall. Not lime this is a mom and pop shop.

Sent from my XT1049 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Gordell needs to quit being a wussy and crack down

Damn straight he does.  It's embarrassing not only to the NFL but humanity in general that these behemoth's with the brain of a 15 year old and millions of dollars in the bank get away with assault, illegal drug use, rape, murder, and a huge list of other awful things society frowns on.  Children look up to these players as heroes and this is the example the NFL wants to set??  Goodell (who makes like $40 million dollars a year, fuging INSANE) jumps through hoops in the name of player safety on the field but he does jack-poo in the way of keeping the PUBLIC safe from these rampaging morons.  They feel invincible with all that money and fame because they KNOW they can slip right back into the NFL if they screw up.  Ray Rice probably won't even miss a game.

Only the most heinous crimes have ever been punished with any degree of normalcy (Rae Carruth, Aaron Hernandez).  But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did let a convicted murderer back into the NFL.  Pretty damn close with Michael Vick.

Unless there is video of him actually hitting her, the case will depend on if she wants to testify against him. But if there is video, the state can bring charges whether the victim wants to or not.

Throw her in jail for a few months. She spit on his face. That's about the most degrading thing you can do besides taking a poo on someone.

Agreed. Rice is the true victim here

4 people like this

Unless there is video of him actually hitting her

Cops say they have video of him hitting her (and her him)

I hope she can actually break away from this douche. So many can't...

1 person likes this

Agreed. Rice is the true victim here

Neither of them are victims. They both belong behind bars.

I hope she can actually break away from this douche. So many won't...

Fixed