Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

Ray Rice Arrested for Knocking out Fiancee

iamhubby1    2,895

I knocked the wife out once. The only reason I am still alive is that it was in a dream. She can't punish me for a dream.

That said. I did actually give my mother a bloody lip. We were fake boxing and she sneezed at the wrong time. Once she stopped laughing, she gave me what for about not hitting women.

That said. Women are not to be hit. A real man wouldn't hit a woman. A decent spanking maybe. But hitting her? Not.

SevyDamus    49

She deserved what she got!Bitches need to know there place & when they get out of line deserve to get hit. He should've put some baby powder on his hand 1st & then knocked the bitch out. Most of the time women get hit its their own damn fault trying to act like men & keep hitting the dude until he's had enough & makes her ass pay. My bitches no better or their getting that Ray Rice back hand. Knock a bitch cold out. Yeah I'm just playing by the way! Not down with hitting women, but I will shake the poo out of them haha

• Pie 1

Mr. Scot    34,531

Haven't read the whole thing. Just wondering if we've had one of our resident idiots come in and say we should try to acquire him yet.

You know, the usual "we don't need a team full of choirboys" and all that crap :unsure:

SZ James (banned)    5,161

Haven't read the whole thing. Just wondering if we've had one of our resident idiots come in and say we should try to acquire him yet.

You know, the usual "we don't need a team full of choirboys" and all that crap :unsure:

We'd rather have Incognito, molester and first amendment hero.

CPcavedweller    1,265

He shoved her head through the wall.

That's what I get for not reading what happened. While I'm not a huge fan of locking people up because it can be counter productive a year away from football could straighten him out.

bleys    1,995

I hope she can actually break away from this douche. So many can't...

so true and so sad........

CosmoGirl    141

My money says that she STILL marries the scumbag.

Miss Cleo, is that you?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app