Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Don't Expect a Discount From Hakeem Nicks... He Just Signed with Roc Nation as His Representation

d-dave    2,032

Then he also shouldn't expect $10 million a year because of a high profile agent.  There probably aren't a lot of NFL teams who would give him a boat load of cash based on his recent work.  He should take the best chance to show he's still a #1 NFL WR, and possibly win a championship.

4Corners    2,007

I wasn't really expecting one anyway.

Yeah I agree w/ this. I was hoping for them to maybe get him at the trade deadline and see how he fit in with Cam and everybody before offering him a contract. He's going to get a big $$$ this offseason and it won't be from the Panthers. A lot of people on this board (not you) don't want the guy just because they hate UNC. 

Fred Davis was another guy I wanted them to take a look at the trade deadline, but now, I'm glad they didn't. It looks like he has a drug problem and who knows how long his suspension will last. 

Delhommey    2,796

His discount will be put into place by something called "market forces."

Maybe Oakland overpays with their heaps of cap room, but I can't see anyone paying top dollar for 0 TD's.

• Pie 2