Photo
- - - - -

Jesus and Religions Broken Down to Supreme Math & Photos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:08 PM

by: SUPREME MATH :
THE BELIEF IN A RESSURECTED GOD OR MESSIAH WAS FIRST DEVELOPED IN EGYPT OVER 6000 YEARS AGO FAM. ALL RELIGIONS ORIGINATE FROM ANCIENT KEMET. AT WHICH TIME THEY SPREAD OUT OVER THE CENTURIES AND WERE ADAPTED BY OTHER CULTURES. THINK OF HIP-HOP, STARTED AMONG THE BLACK COMMUNITY, BUT NOW YOU HAVE ASIAN KIDS AS FAR AWAY AS JAPAN WEARING BAGGY JEANS AND HATS COCKED TO THE SIDE. SURE THE LANGUAGE IS DIFFERENT, BUT THE CONCEPT IS THE SAME. IN KEMET HE WAS HORUS.

Like many of the successor saviors who followed him, Osiris was killed by enemies and then resurrected from the dead. To prevent his resurrection, the conspirators tore the body of Osiris into fourteen parts and buried them in various regions of Egypt (a tale reminiscent of the efforts that the enemies of Jesus took to guard his body). However, Isis, the consort of Osiris (similar to mary magdalene), succeeded in finding the parts and putting them together again after which she breathed life into his nostrils(another familiar concept) and resurrected him to eternal life.(Mary magdalene was one of the women who assisted in bringing the body of jesus down from the cross, wrapping him in linen...very similar to mumification. Anoiting his body with oil and her tears.)After Osiris/HORUS came many other virgin-born, resurrected savior gods:

Dionysus (Grecian), Krishna (Hindu), Mithra (Persian), Tammuz
(Sumerian-Babylonian), etc., etc., etc.PROMETHEUS (CRETE) GAVE LIGHT TO HUMANITY AND WISDOM ON HOW TO USE IT. BUT HE WAS BETRAYED BY THE GODS, AND CRUCIFIED TO A ROCK,LEST HE ALSO TEACH THEM THE SECRET OF IMMORTALITY.

WHILE CRUCIFIED, A GIANT EAGLE PIERCED HIS SIDE (SOUND FAMILIAR?)BUT PROMETHEUS DID NOT DIE, BUT WAS RESSURECTED WITHIN US. PROMETHEUS LITERALLY MEANS "FORE THOUGHT" AND ANY TIME WE HAVE AN IDEA THE GOD PROMETHEUS IS RESURRECTED.
http://www.facebook....073&id=53200733
THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE JESUS IN ASIA THERE WAS THE BUDDAH.
Both BUDDAH AND JESUS claim royal descent;
Wisemen announced the birth of both;
Both were tempted by the devil one by satan.the other by mara;
Both experienced supernatural events after the devil left;
Both were said to know the thoughts of others;
Both helaed blind men and claimed that the affliction was due to a previous sin;
Both required desciples to renounce worldly possessions;
Both walked on water.

here is buddha being tempted by mara for 40 days and 40 nights
in the wilderness

2,000 years later jesus being tempted by satan in the wilderness

The hindu god krisna was nailed to a tree with arrows, died and was ressurected. christ was nailed to a tree "wooden cross" by the romans died and was ressurected.

what about the immaculate conception?

well which one? Facebook lets go to the earliest one.

isis and horus

does it look familiar? no? how about now.

Why Does A Crucifix.......................????????????

look so much like an ankh (notice horus the falcon in the center)????????

it was during the council of nicea

that all these myths were combined into one central figure OF SO CALLED JESUS in the attempt to create a one world religion.

finally they say God needed a sacrifice in order to forgive our sin. blood had to be shed. okay. first if God needs anything he is no longer a God. He is no longer self sustaining. He has needs just like us.
2. if a man stepped on my shoe, i can forgive him easily. i dont need a human sacrifice. but the most high cannot forgive a simple transgression without slaughter and human sacrifice? hes not that smart? why would an all powerful spirit need blood for anyway? or money for that matter. 10% of your cash? =) insert "Mega Churches"

well what is blood? We now know that blood is the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets) "blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products.

what is sin?
Sin-transgress, trespass (commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law) an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will.

well how the hell can a red fluid that carries oxygen through the body and carries away waste somehow wash away a thought or an idea or an action?

eve bit a magic apple
so did snow white

david slew a giant
so did jack from jack in the beanstalk

jonas lived in the belly of a whale
so did pinochio

whose to say which fairy tale is real and which is false they are both identica

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   16.63KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  2.JPG   54.14KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   123.91KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   9.6KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   23.47KB   2 downloads

Edited by KaseKlosed, 05 December 2008 - 05:12 PM.

#2 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,935 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

Awesome post!

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,707 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

the council of nicea part is a little hard to swallow

#4 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,768 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

tons of evidence Christianity existed before 325 AD, so... can't really swallow this.

fwiw, I think a lot of the reasons you have overlap in ancient religions is not just the trading of ideas but the generally shared experiences of early human cultures.  things like flood myths make a lot more sense when you realize that most early civilizations were built on fuging flood plains.

#5 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

Well that and they borrowed liberally from one another.

A good chunk of Genesis is just retold Mesopotamian creation myths

#6 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

can a mod pin this tia

#7 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,284 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

In 10th grade I remember learning about these ancient religions and thinking "the fug?".

Christianity as well as other major religions are all just borrowed/stolen stories.

#8 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 5,027 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:51 AM

Sumer

#9 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 5,027 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

also

tumblr_lzkjmpxsBV1qhjyb0o1_500.jpg

#10 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

In 10th grade I remember learning about these ancient religions and thinking "the fug?".

Christianity as well as other major religions are all just borrowed/stolen stories.

There are definitely a lot of "shared' stories across ancient and modern religions.

#11 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

tons of evidence Christianity existed before 325 AD, so... can't really swallow this.

fwiw, I think a lot of the reasons you have overlap in ancient religions is not just the trading of ideas but the generally shared experiences of early human cultures.  things like flood myths make a lot more sense when you realize that most early civilizations were built on fuging flood plains.

Yes, Christianity was definitely around long before 325AD. Now there were a ton of different versions that varied rather dramatically but still they all believed in Jesus. Most didn't believe in the trinity.

Fun note: Some of the earliest church fathers Clement of Rome and Tertullian, some of the earliest sources for Christian authenticity of certain biblical cannons and beliefs believed the Phoenix really existed.

Yes the Pheonix

Phoenix_bird_%281%29.jpg

Let us consider that wonderful sign that takes place in eastern lands-that is, in Arabia and the countries around it. There is a certain bird that is called the phoenix. There is only one of its kind and it lives for 500 years. When the time of its dissolution draws near for it to die, it builds itself a nest of frankincence, myrrh, and other spices. When the time has come, it enters into the nest and dies. But as the flesh decays, a certain kind of worm is produced, which, being nourished by the essence of the dead bird, produces feathers" - Clement of Rome

"Take a most complete and unassailable symbol of our hope...I refer to the bird that is peculiar to the East. It is famous for its singularity, and is marvolous for its posthumous life. For it renews a life in a voluntary death. Its dying day is its birthday. For on that day, it departs and returns-once more a phoenix where just now there was none...Must men die once for all time while birds in Arabia are sure of a resurrection?" - Tertullian.

#12 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,384 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

I would post a response but the amount of "hate prayers" that would shoot my way will definitely put me on the "red-goat man" list.

I will not have my invisible being float to be tourtued by a TV playing only "Patch Adams", The Bachelor and Pitt Bull live concert videos....otherwise known as my personal Hell!

#13 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 5,027 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

One of the coolest myths to me about the Council of Nicaea was Arius... He was exiled afterwards for his beliefs that opposed Constantine's desire for Christianity to be...

Basically, he questioned how Jesus could be the son of God and the same entity as God at the same time. Pretty much that Jesus was God the lesser, not God the greater, arguing against the holy trinity being manifestations of the same being.

One day after his exile, he pretty much poo out his guts while strolling about town... like, literally poo his innards out of his asshole... intestines, etc...

His detractors, of course, attributed it to his heretical teachings...

Most likely, he was poisoned by someone who wanted to silence his opinions...

498387_600.jpg

#14 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

Yeah Trinity doctrine was not agreed on also many Christians believed the God of thr old Testament was a completely different god. Gnostic gospels are a fun read.

#15 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,384 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

Poohed out his intestines?! Wow the worst thing now is being dismissed in the Huddle and getting neg rep.

I am glad some of us have evolved...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com