41 replies to this topic

#1 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

Big Brother watching everything, now gonna make sure you hear what they'd like.

Story came out yesterday but nobody here has an issue with it, except us nutty Tea Party types.

http://online.wsj.co...366903828260732

#2 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

[removed]

#3 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,110 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

Pie if you thought this thread was going to be about R. Kelly too.

#4 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,211 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

http://www.washingto...a99b_story.html

Homeland Security is seeking a national license plate tracking system

The Department of Homeland Security wants a private company to provide a national license-plate tracking system that would give the agency access to vast amounts of information from commercial and law enforcement tag readers, according to a government proposal that does not specify what privacy safeguards would be put in place.

:thumbsu: 

#5 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

Well, this should be calming.

http://washingtonexa...article/2544363

#6 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,999 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

Following the chain of logic in these articles regard the CIN study, because I took a women's psychology class in college, I am a threat to women. After all, I didn't make my my intentions for studying that subject known. The only logical conclusion is that because I was studying it, I intend to corrupt it.

...yeah.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#7 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

I thought this thread was about what happens a couple of days after stirs gets a date

That's funny your next great "Obamas a commie!" Hope story is only on Fox News, the Blaze and PJ Media.

But here is the actual thing:

http://transition.fc...n_6_markets.pdf

Anyways I can't really figure out what it's for other than trying to understand how people get their news these days. Neither, most likely can Fox News - therefore it's a secret plan to TAKE OVER something. Preferably with Black Panther thugs.

You all ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf? You all passed that point almost 4 years ago.

#8 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

http://www.nationalj...wsroom-20140220

Oh yeah, the study is required by law. Not a new nefarious plan engineered to make Fox News show gay cowboys eating pudding.

#9 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

Weren't ppl up in arms not so long ago because the doj was wire tapping reporters and their families?

And somehow this isn't a big deal?

Yeah....

#10 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,999 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

Weren't ppl up in arms not so long ago because the doj was wire tapping reporters and their families?

And somehow this isn't a big deal?

Yeah....

This isn't a big deal.  It's a study. And a completely voluntary study. This is the very definition of a non-story. Albeit one that the right wing can use to stir up the conspiracy theorists by manufacturing some absurd doomsday, Orwellian story out of it. So if you really want to talk about government coercion, think about how the Republican party is spinning you like a blindfolded kid trying to find a piñata.

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:31 PM

i mean i cant recall any instance over the last 5 years or so where some government thing that's a normal part of what it does is suddenly "exposed" as a secret obama campaign to socialize 'merica

can you

#12 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

This isn't a big deal.  It's a study. And a completely voluntary study. This is the very definition of a non-story. Albeit one that the right wing can use to stir up the conspiracy theorists by manufacturing some absurd doomsday, Orwellian story out of it. So if you really want to talk about government coercion, think about how the Republican party is spinning you like a blindfolded kid trying to find a piñata.

I'm sure this will become a problem as soon as the republican party does the exact same thing so we can justifiably create movies about assassinating the president.

So yeah.... keep telling yourself that there is nothing nefarious that is otherwise NONE of the government's business to do.  What possible reason is there to do such a study?  What is the end game?

#13 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

i mean i cant recall any instance over the last 5 years or so where some government thing that's a normal part of what it does is suddenly "exposed" as a secret obama campaign to socialize 'merica

can you

I can point to the American education system as something Dewey started over a century ago.  When you look at what is missing from American History books alone as opposed to what is being included now, the pattern is pretty clear, regardless of who has been in the highest office

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

School history was just a gateway for my real interest in history.

#15 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

FCC agrees "study" went to far

http://www.foxnews.c...om-survey-plan/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com