Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!

If Smitty is "evaluated" and not on this team next yearn

No. Some random guy on the internet like you wouldn't just "know" this stuff. You're either really drunk or you're seeking attention and lying.

The fact that you don't know who he is, doesn't just make him random. I mean heck, he could be friends with RR or DG, heck he could be DG.... you just don't know, so you can't say he wouldn't know that stuff.

Only thing you can really say is you can't prove it, therefore I don't believe you.

I mean I'm just a random guy, but I told everyone on here what Johnson's contract offer was before it was announced in the press. 

No. Some random guy on the internet like you wouldn't just "know" this stuff. You're either really drunk or you're seeking attention and lying.

Indeed a random guy to you, but I am in fact a real person. There is a very good reason why I would know this, but have no incentive to share. Sorry for passing along info. I'll be sure I don't do it again.

Guest Dark Knight

The fact that you don't know who he is, doesn't just make him random. I mean heck, he could be friends with RR or DG, heck he could be DG.... you just don't know, so you can't say he wouldn't know that stuff.

Only thing you can really say is you can't prove it, therefore I don't believe you.

I mean I'm just a random guy, but I told everyone on here what Johnson's contract offer was before it was announced in the press.

I'm Batman.

I'm Batman.

Nah can't be, Batman was shrunk down and is currently sitting in the bottom of my sock drawer. 

it would be an absolute tragedy if smitty didn't get to announce his last season so we could watch with that in mind.

Guest Dark Knight

All I take from any of this is that Smitty is moving to the slot, and we're getting a Franchise WR this offseason.

I heard Hakeem Nicks was at the Bobcats game tonight.

it would be an absolute tragedy if smitty didn't get to announce his last season so we could watch with that in mind.
Yep. I'd be pretty pissed if he was just some cap casualty and suddenly cut without some form of closure to his career here. He isn't just another guy, he's Steve fuging Smith, the greatest player we've ever had. He's an embodiment of the Carolina Panthers.

You don't treat players who have sacrificed what he has sacrificed for this team that way. Don't even care about the money or cap in this situation. You come together and compromise. Steve is/was the carolina panthers. You treat him as such.

I'll cry like a baby if it goes down that way

I'd actually say it was Olsen. Ginn has the deep speed, but lacks the ball skills to make a play on the ball if covered. He's only a deep threat if theres's a blown coverage or he can beat his man early and use his speed to create separation.

Exactly. Pure speed doesn't mean you are a deep threat unless you can catch it.

I think we connected to Smitty deep more than Ginn

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88