210 replies to this topic

#106 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

How many teammates has Nicks sucker punched?

Lol smh

#107 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,714 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

Let Smith go to the Patroits and have a 1400 12 td season with a trophy on his way out of the league. 

#108 thomas96

thomas96

DIZZY

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

Little secret I have been holding tight due to how I know this, but there were two trades in place early last season before we turned things around. One to the pats and the other to the skins. Both were based on Smitty taking a pay cut. He wouldn't budge so the deals never happened.

Smith himself was actively trying to get traded, but it came down to his salary being too much.

No. Some random guy on the internet like you wouldn't just "know" this stuff. You're either really drunk or you're seeking attention and lying.

#109 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,714 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

No. Some random guy on the internet like you wouldn't just "know" this stuff. You're either really drunk or you're seeking attention and lying.

The fact that you don't know who he is, doesn't just make him random. I mean heck, he could be friends with RR or DG, heck he could be DG.... you just don't know, so you can't say he wouldn't know that stuff.

Only thing you can really say is you can't prove it, therefore I don't believe you.

I mean I'm just a random guy, but I told everyone on here what Johnson's contract offer was before it was announced in the press. 

#110 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,253 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

Only thing to evaluate is how to use Smitty to best help this team win next year.

#111 Man Strength

Man Strength

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

Indeed a random guy to you, but I am in fact a real person. There is a very good reason why I would know this, but have no incentive to share. Sorry for passing along info. I'll be sure I don't do it again.

#112 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:03 AM

The fact that you don't know who he is, doesn't just make him random. I mean heck, he could be friends with RR or DG, heck he could be DG.... you just don't know, so you can't say he wouldn't know that stuff.

Only thing you can really say is you can't prove it, therefore I don't believe you.

I mean I'm just a random guy, but I told everyone on here what Johnson's contract offer was before it was announced in the press.

I'm Batman.

#113 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,714 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

I'm Batman.

Nah can't be, Batman was shrunk down and is currently sitting in the bottom of my sock drawer. 

#114 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,707 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

it would be an absolute tragedy if smitty didn't get to announce his last season so we could watch with that in mind.

#115 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

All I take from any of this is that Smitty is moving to the slot, and we're getting a Franchise WR this offseason.

#116 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

All I take from any of this is that Smitty is moving to the slot, and we're getting a Franchise WR this offseason.

I heard Hakeem Nicks was at the Bobcats game tonight.

#117 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,766 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

it would be an absolute tragedy if smitty didn't get to announce his last season so we could watch with that in mind.

Yep. I'd be pretty pissed if he was just some cap casualty and suddenly cut without some form of closure to his career here.

He isn't just another guy, he's Steve fuging Smith, the greatest player we've ever had. He's an embodiment of the Carolina Panthers.

#118 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,351 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:19 AM

You don't treat players who have sacrificed what he has sacrificed for this team that way. Don't even care about the money or cap in this situation. You come together and compromise. Steve is/was the carolina panthers. You treat him as such.

I'll cry like a baby if it goes down that way

#119 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • 2,351 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

smitty gets cut i'm starting a riot................straight up

#120 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,162 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

I'd actually say it was Olsen. Ginn has the deep speed, but lacks the ball skills to make a play on the ball if covered. He's only a deep threat if theres's a blown coverage or he can beat his man early and use his speed to create separation.

Exactly. Pure speed doesn't mean you are a deep threat unless you can catch it.

I think we connected to Smitty deep more than Ginn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com