Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gross is INDEED retiring

183 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How does Gross retiring impact the cap, or does it?

It does not. His contract was up.

Posted · Report post

Sad news.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure everyone on the team knew this already. He restructured to have his contract voided before the season and did a podcast every week where he said it was so he could always have the recordings of conversations with his team mates.

In retrospect it was fairly obvious.

yup, i didn't post in any of the threads because i was hoping this wasnt the case.

good for jordan though, made his money, was a great teammate and a great panther. went out healthy and happy it seems. 

Cam's probably like wtf gross

Posted · Report post

Fuck.

Posted · Report post

We do have to reach? This draft is filled with talented tackles. We can draft one in the second or third round AND still end up with a solid starter.

Getting an ot to make an impact his rookie year passed the first round and even in the first round is extremely difficult to find there are going to be growing pains and with the shape our guards and rt is in already...we may very well have the worst o line in the league
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Emma-Stone.gif

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

That sound you heard was Cam crapping his chinos.

Posted · Report post

Ironic how some seem to be lamenting his loss (as a player) when just last offseason many were saying that he was getting old and losing a step...that his play was falling off, and we should find a replacement.

Personally, like a few others. I am glad to see him retire with an intact body, a good personal image, and on good terms with the team.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Dr.-Who.gif

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Getting an ot to make an impact his rookie year passed the first round and even in the first round is extremely difficult to find there are going to be growing pains and with the shape our guards and rt is in already...we may very well have the worst o line in the league

good thing cam can mask some of that like the gif in your sig.

but man gettleman better be putting in work. this is starting to become scary.

Posted · Report post

Fuggggggg.

Still doesnt change the fact that BPA will still be a WR in the first. Be smarter to grab LT in the second or third and not reach

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments