Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jordan Gross statue?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

I think JR will get a statue after he dies, but nobody else in the foreseeable future. It should be for extraordinary contributions only.

Hang a golden pie chart on the Ring of Honor.

Posted

I think the statue comes with the ring of honor.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Smith deserves a statue.

1 person likes this

Posted

No statue. But great player.

Posted

needs to be quoted

From the official Carolina Panthers website:

"The Carolina Panthers Hall of Honor was established in 1997 to honor individuals for their outstanding contributions to the Carolina Panthers. Honorees are recognized with life-size, bronze statues, which stand next to Bank of America Stadium's north entrance."

Posted

No. Every very good player doesn't get a statue

1 person likes this

Posted

From the official Carolina Panthers website:

"The Carolina Panthers Hall of Honor was established in 1997 to honor individuals for their outstanding contributions to the Carolina Panthers. Honorees are recognized with life-size, bronze statues, which stand next to Bank of America Stadium's north entrance."

I meant your post needs to be quoted for emphasis since everyone is making the same mistake

Posted

Smith should not get a statue. I don't think a Panther who punches a teammate in the face should get a statue as if they symbolize the ideal Panther.

Thomas Davis or no one.

Maybe a statue of smitty punching ken Lucas?

Posted

make ALL the statues!

Eric Shelton holding hands with Stephen Lefors.

1 person likes this

Posted

nobody on this team is getting a god damn statue holy fug people

get some perspective

Posted

Steve Smith is a potential NFL Hall of Famer and some of you think that he is not worthy of the Panthers Hall of Honor?  I think the only real decision is where the statue will go or if we should just go ahead and make 6 statues of him riding the larger Panther statues we have at the stadium entrances.

Sam Mills is a great inspirational story, was a great NFL player, and is a great representative for the Panther's Hall of Honor, but only playing 3 seasons for the Panthers and coaching for 5-6 more, does not hold a candle to the impact Steve Smith has had to our organization.  Up until we drafted Cam, Smitty has been the face of our franchise since 2001 and to think anyone else other than John Kasay or Jerry Richardson himself is more deserving of a statue is borderline ignorant.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really would like to see this as a statue outside the stadium one day.  It is my single greatest memory as a Panther fan.

2ly2909.jpg

3 people like this