• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

As a State fan I saw this guy a decent amount. He was at his best and IMO was overshadowed by Amerson 2 years ago. Had a little fall off this year but I think that was more a product of the team turnover. He's 6'2" 200lbs and ran a 4.43.

This draft is DEEP at DB. This guy might be a 3rd-4th round pick bc all of these DBs are killing it. IMO he'd be a great pickup around that area.

#2 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,795 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

I watched whatever film they had on him at draft breakdown and I'm thinking teams may want to see what he can do at safety

#3 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

He's not a great tackler IMO. I think his coverage ability is better than his hitting. Dude is skilled and if he can be used sparingly his rookie year I could see him being a big-bodied corner.

#4 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

Also saw he was the second fastest 60 yard runner. Drills don't mean much but I like Dontae as a prospect. In the right system he will be a good player.

#5 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

If we miss out on fuller in the 1st for whatever reason, this is a guy I dial up later. He could be a really great fs in time and could be the #3cb today. He is not going to match up well with the speedsters at wr or the elite wrs but he should be able to come in and hold his own in certain 3cb packages. I could see round 3 and be ok because of the measurables but at this point it appears he is more a 4th guy.

#6 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

If we miss out on fuller in the 1st for whatever reason, this is a guy I dial up later. He could be a really great fs in time and could be the #3cb today. He is not going to match up well with the speedsters at wr or the elite wrs but he should be able to come in and hold his own in certain 3cb packages. I could see round 3 and be ok because of the measurables but at this point it appears he is more a 4th guy.

I went to State and really am a fan but I see him as a 5th rounder max.  I am not a draft guru but I really think there will be other talent in the 3rd and 4th that will decrease his value.  Not saying he should not be on an NFL roster.  Just saying I think the 3rd or the 4th is a bit early for me. 

That said watch him go in the 1st now....

#7 Toundra

Toundra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:40 AM

With a 3 i would rahter take SJB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.