• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#181 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

The political model in the US is no longer about statesmanship... it's about garnering voting blocks with promises that the naive will accept as gospel and the self-serving will exploit to the nth degree. It's about milking as much from those that produce as well as what the ignorant with allow to be stolen from future generations for the purpose of staving of responsibility for the now for those that are concerned that much, and skating by for those with sociopathic tendencies.

Eventually, the reality catches on that everyone is trying to live at the expense of everyone else while doing nothing and the system subsequently collapses.

What pains me the most is that FDR (maybe far back as President Wilson) fundamental transformed America to what it is today by altering this nation's view on liberty. Liberty is not freedom from want. Freedom from want is the back bone of bad ideology. Our founding fathers 'wanted' their liberty. Want is desire, a condition of human nature that drives our economy, our beliefs. The most perverted FDR freedom was the one about fear because our government of today uses fear to rule the masses. Fear is the opposite of liberty just as death and lack of property rights is the opposite of liberty. Loosing the health care industry to the fed government shows how far people are out of touch. When will our society start taking responsibility and stop playing the blame game. When things go through the government, the returns that come back are meager and marginal. The two principles that allowed ACA to be passed, liberty of want and the liberty of fear. Our fundamental ideology that made America great is now being distorted. Baaaa sheeple baaaaa

#182 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

Just what the TB needs....another idiotic liberal bitching about what they don't have rather than actually going out and working for something. You will have plenty of company in this liberal gene pool that has the depth of a Mississippi mud puddle in July.

LOL! We're more than likely in the same tax bracket, I just don't feel the need to share that with everyone in every thread I post in.

Meanwhile...

Lazy, liberal, do-nothing PanthersBigD: 235 total posts

Hard working, tax-paying, job creator MadHatter: 16,884 posts

#183 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

Happy '6 million' sign-up ACA.

Math time kiddies:

# signed up - # given subsidy = # of actual paying

Wait for the bottomline numbers. Basic math that we all love so when the Health Department acts like they do not know the number of who is paying, you know who is lying. So simple even a caveman can do it!

#184 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,290 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

Attached File  care.jpg   49.28KB   6 downloads

#185 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

And if this were a Rep prez my God the tsunami of liberal tears that would flow and hand wringing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#186 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,952 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

And if this were a Rep prez my God the tsunami of liberal tears that would flow and hand wringing.

Most likely because a Rep Prez wouldn't have paid for any of it. Like the medicare expansion or two wars

Then complained about the debt while their minions ate it up

#187 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,778 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

no one remembers that

Anyways its up to what, 6 million now. Despite the screwups it looks like its going to come reasonably close to meeting projections, although its going to take another couple of years for everyone to realize that despite all the crazy predictions it's not going to make you a communist and it's not going to destroy the economy.

#188 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

Most likely because a Rep Prez wouldn't have paid for any of it. Like the medicare expansion or two wars

Then complained about the debt while their minions ate it up

You voted for that war right?

#189 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,952 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:12 AM

You voted for that war right?

I voted for GWB twice. But I wasn't a huge fan of the Medicare expansion and was totally against the Bush tax cuts.

Not so much because of the policies themselves but the timing of them considering the cost of war.

#190 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:32 AM

Mmm hmm

#191 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Fail...

Obamacare_Subsidies.png

http://www.businessw...in-three-charts

That's 4 out of 5 enrollees are subsidized.  Show me the math where this works. 

#192 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,778 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Showing you math lol you can barely read

#193 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:31 PM

I know that 80% subsidized is not a budget neutral program...but since you turn a blind eye to lying when it supports leftist ideology, you aren't the audience. 

#194 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,778 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:26 PM

I'm not turning a blind eye I'm just making sure everyone knows you always just post crap without any actual objectivity and treat it like its actual truth or means something that it doesn't. I don't have the free time you apparently do during the say, maybe I'll back up my usually correct assessment, which has been backed up by several people around here lately, if I feel the desire to as it makes me more knowledgeable about things, while the idea of educating you left the station a very long rime ago.

#195 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

I heard today there is no question asked on the health gov website om whether or not you have current coverage. Thay seems a tad odd no?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com