• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jptaylor84

Kelvin Benjamin loves the panthers

KB isn't really my 'boy' There are other receivers I like more than him. You can check post history and you'd see O rarely posted about KB.

I just recognize the dude's talent and the ignorance on this board was beginning to irk me.

And again you are drawing way too many conclusion on a rumor that came from an unknown source, that was denied by an agent and was not confirmed by anyone else...

Lol at saying millions on the line. So one missed work out eliminates all his tape, combine, pro day and workouts with other teams because of a unconfirmed rumor?

We have no details of what exactly happened. All Brandt said was he blew off a workout because she was tired. No details on if he rescheduled or if he had a meeting. No follow up on this rumor either.

And again considering the apanthers just worked him out, it seems to me he is still on our board.

98% of people on this board don't know what the fug they are talking about come draft time

of all the new mocks i read that came out today or yesterday, the most popular picks to go to Carolina at 28 were:

5 - Kelvin Benjamin

3 - Cyrus Kouandijo

2 - various

I wouldn't be sad if we end up with KB because I think he could evolve into a Vincent Jackson type of #1 WR that is a nightmare in the red zone and an ideal target for Cam.  That being said, there are helluva lot of guys that would have to be off the board at 28 in order for me to not be disappointed with taking Benjamin. 

WRs alone that I'd take over Benjamin that are projected near our selection:

Matthews

Lee

Robinson

Amaro - I know he's a TE

I don't think OBJ makes it past the Eagles so I left him off this list, but I'd love him on our squad.