Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kelvin Benjamin loves the panthers

175 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I know you would have. Not that i really care but didn't you say you thought Moncrief would run a 4.6? Donte killed the combine, 4.4 flat. 39.5" vert, 11' broad jump.

Like I've said I don't see the same agility and shiftiness I do when I see Robinson play but when Moncrief finds as hole it's goodbye.

He had a good  showing. Still that said doesn't excuse the fact that his best year was 2012.  Not much of a high pointer of the ball and catches with his chest a lot.

Posted · Report post

would love moncrief and benji..if no fa wr are signed.

Posted · Report post

He had a good showing. Still that said doesn't excuse the fact that his best year was 2012. Not much of a high pointer of the ball and catches with his chest a lot.

I will agree on the chest catching, and yeah he lets alot of balls come to him rather than him go and get it. But you can't knock his production when the QB is noodle arm Bo Wallace. I tried many times watching Ole Miss games throughout the year to watch Moncrief. Many times I had to turn them off because I simply couldn't take watching Bo Wallace play.

Posted · Report post

Not sold on him by any means, but hey, he's a fellow panther fan, why not?

Posted · Report post

I do think atleast one of Robinson, Beckham or Benjamin is there at 28 for us. Assuming Gilbert, Dennard, Pryor hasn't fallen I'm thinking the remaining WR will be BPA

Posted · Report post

6'5, 240 pounds, 10 1/4 inch hand, 35 inch arm. This guy have the possibility of being a beast. Not a bad gamble at 28.

Posted · Report post

Hate to be the bearer of bad news to Benjamin fans, but the guys who say they wanna play here just about never end up here :(

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Moncrief will be gone before the 4th I believe.

Posted · Report post

I do think atleast one of Robinson, Beckham or Benjamin is there at 28 for us. Assuming Gilbert, Dennard, Pryor hasn't fallen I'm thinking the remaining WR will be BPA

Robinson did not earn that first round grade during the Combine, indeed his stock probably took a tumble. Robinson along with Landry looked decidedly average.

Posted · Report post

Rather have Moncrief or Matthews though

Posted · Report post

Benjamin does look good in that hat. Now let's hope he looks good at BOA stadium during team workouts. 

Posted · Report post

6'5, 240 pounds, 10 1/4 inch hand, 35 inch arm. This guy have the possibility of being a beast. Not a bad gamble at 28.

he could be a poor mans Calvin Johnson or Steven Hill...

I am scared