#1 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

http://www.nfl.com/n...ck-on-the-colts

According, to WCNC-TV's Vic Lombardi, the Indianapolis Colts have interest in pursuing Decker. The interest appears mutual, according to Lombardi.

It's one more player to blame for Luck's inability to complete 60% of his passes or when he commit 7 INTs in 2 playoffs games. I'm sure there will be plenty more of those.

And of course

From Decker's perspective, he'd be trading a living legend for arguably the best young passer in the NFL -- exactly what the Colts did two years ago.

For a guy that brought his completion percentage to barely 60% in mostly non-competitive garbage time, that's an interesting statement. It wouldn't be a Colts related article if this wasn't mentioned. Part of the contract, I guess.

Hopefully Decker gets 15mil.

#2 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,536 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

this is going to be a good thread

there will probably be several andrew luck vs. cam arguments that go in a few different directions

aceboogie will probably post about how we're going 0-16 unless we bring in nicks, decker, and spend all of our draft picks on wide receivers

someone might bring up obama or gay people

#3 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

INB4 vet minimum.

#4 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,349 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

I'm not interested in him at all, FA WR signings rarely work out. He would tie up money we currently don't have. Also LOL to Eagles inking Cooper to a five year deal. In Nicks' down year (this year) he still had a better year than Cooper (his best year by far) in terms of catches and yards 

#5 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,902 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

I don't believe that Decker is a true WR1, but I do believe that he is a very adept WR2.  He was an integral part of their offense, not a garbage time fantasy football star. He was not their third or fourth option. He was their second option, and the numbers reflect that.  That being said, he may still get grossly overpaid, and no way I would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

#6 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

A franchise trying to surround their young QB with weapons, what abunch of morons...

#7 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:14 AM

http://www.nfl.com/n...ck-on-the-colts

It's one more player to blame for Luck's inability to complete 60% of his passes or when he commit 7 INTs in 2 playoffs games. I'm sure there will be plenty more of those.

And of course

For a guy that brought his completion percentage to barely 60% in mostly non-competitive garbage time, that's an interesting statement. It wouldn't be a Colts related article if this wasn't mentioned. Part of the contract, I guess.

Hopefully Decker gets 15mil.

Andrew Luck should file a restraining order against you. Your obsession with the man has grown into full blown addiction.

#8 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,375 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

A product of Peyton Manning

#9 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,855 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

Whatever you views of Luck are...At least the organization has a focused commitment to make every effort to improve the weapons around him and ensure his success.

#10 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,170 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

A franchise trying to surround their young QB with weapons, what abunch of morons...

Yeah they should be trying to run Reggie Wayne out of town since he's making too much money.

#11 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Weird, right? I thought teams normally wait when their starting LT retire and #1 receiver turn 40 before they find their replacement. Poor Luck, he's doing it all by himself with no weapon. Decker just cannot get wide open all the time. lol

#12 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

Eve jacks off to Luck.

#13 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

i want to have Ronda Rousey's children

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:35 AM

this is going to be a good thread

there will probably be several andrew luck vs. cam arguments that go in a few different directions

aceboogie will probably post about how we're going 0-16 unless we bring in nicks, decker, and spend all of our draft picks on wide receivers

someone might bring up obama or gay people

you forgot "thug" and other euphemisms.

#14 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:37 AM

Andrew Luck should file a restraining order against you. Your obsession with the man has grown into full blown addiction.

lol. You can't blame me though. I clicked on the article to read about Decker and the possibility of signing with Colts instead I ended up reading another Luck slob fest article. I just don't think Luck is talented at all. Just an average dude who is big trying his best. So, when I read crap like that I have to admit it annoys me. I would have an awesome off season if I don't have to inadvertently hear about the guy. Not happening.

#15 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,066 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:38 AM

The Colts royally screwed up trading their 1st rounder (pick 26) for Trent Richardson. 

Good for us, they could have easily taken the WR we may end up selecting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.