Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts interested in Eric Decker

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Luck is a great QB....some of you live in fantasy land if you cannot see that.

Posted · Report post

Some people only see what's in front of them...

If we didn't have so much money tied up in 2 rbs....Cam would have more weapons already. The approach to Cam has been good enough, I think the learning he has gone through was priceless. Now we will see what DG can do as we move forward.

Posted · Report post

Can we just go ahead, and set up an Andrew Luck subforum for these guys to masturbate in?

Let Mr. Scot be the moderator.

That's only for the mods....:(

Posted · Report post

At least some teams get it
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hope the Colts know that the problem in INDY is "defense", not lack of receivers.

The Colts FO now are building that team the exact same way Polian built the Colts in the first 7 years with Manning: high power offense / no defense.

The one year where the Colts had a legitimate defense was the year that they won the SB.

I have a feeling that Irsay is the one building the team, not GM and Pagano.

Posted · Report post

lol. You can't blame me though. I clicked on the article to read about Decker and the possibility of signing with Colts instead I ended up reading another Luck slob fest article. I just don't think Luck is talented at all. Just an average dude who is big trying his best. So, when I read crap like that I have to admit it annoys me. I would have an awesome off season if I don't have to inadvertently hear about the guy. Not happening.

You are delusional.

Posted · Report post

Somewhere, Eric Decker is fapping furiously upon hearing the news that Riley Cooper just got $25M over 5 years.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If Cooper can get $25 million, and not even have a 1,000 yard season on his resume, Decker is going to get paid big.

Posted · Report post

I am not going to say anything negative about our approach since Cam got here. It has gotten our team a defense that is at the very worst top 5...more like a top 3 defense,

But what I would agree with you on is that the Colts have done nearly the exact opposite of the Panthers. The Colts have done everything in their powers to surround Luck with talent and people with whom he is comfortable.

His college OC, his college roommate, other Stanford teammates, the Colts are even interested in bringing in Jonathan Martin, another teammate from college. And that says nothing about other moves they have made such as keeping Wayne or drafting offense.

The approach with Cam has been the exact opposite. Like many have pointed out, Since Cam's arrival, the Panthers have made like one change to an offense that ranked dead last in the NFL the year prior to his arrival.

It is fine for us to ignore getting Cam weapons, but don't expect the offense to produce.

It's crazy how they try to make this kid comfortable. And he still have difficulty completing 60% of his passes. It's like grown men that are afraid to leave mommy's house. Pretty weird!

Posted · Report post

You are delusional.

History will prove otherwise.

Posted · Report post

Luck is a great QB....some of you live in fantasy land if you cannot see that.

career passer rating under 80

rg3 has been better, and was outplaying luck this year before he was benched, he was beating Luck is every passing stat.. and had him in rushing yards, Luck finished with better numbers simply because he played the final 4 games and rg3 didnt

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Looking at stats alone there's no way anyone with half a brain can say luck is better than cam.