• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

Somewhere, Eric Decker is fapping furiously upon hearing the news that Riley Cooper just got $25M over 5 years.

#32 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,637 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

If Cooper can get $25 million, and not even have a 1,000 yard season on his resume, Decker is going to get paid big.

#33 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

I am not going to say anything negative about our approach since Cam got here. It has gotten our team a defense that is at the very worst top 5...more like a top 3 defense,

But what I would agree with you on is that the Colts have done nearly the exact opposite of the Panthers. The Colts have done everything in their powers to surround Luck with talent and people with whom he is comfortable.

His college OC, his college roommate, other Stanford teammates, the Colts are even interested in bringing in Jonathan Martin, another teammate from college. And that says nothing about other moves they have made such as keeping Wayne or drafting offense.

The approach with Cam has been the exact opposite. Like many have pointed out, Since Cam's arrival, the Panthers have made like one change to an offense that ranked dead last in the NFL the year prior to his arrival.

It is fine for us to ignore getting Cam weapons, but don't expect the offense to produce.

It's crazy how they try to make this kid comfortable. And he still have difficulty completing 60% of his passes. It's like grown men that are afraid to leave mommy's house. Pretty weird!

#34 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

You are delusional.

History will prove otherwise.

#35 juliansever00

juliansever00

NOT NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Luck is a great QB....some of you live in fantasy land if you cannot see that.

career passer rating under 80

rg3 has been better, and was outplaying luck this year before he was benched, he was beating Luck is every passing stat.. and had him in rushing yards, Luck finished with better numbers simply because he played the final 4 games and rg3 didnt

#36 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,461 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

Looking at stats alone there's no way anyone with half a brain can say luck is better than cam.

#37 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,461 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

If Cooper can get $25 million, and not even have a 1,000 yard season on his resume, Decker is going to get paid big.

Wait so cooper actually got paid for his production?! I thought he was going to be blackballed from the league TheRed. What happened?!

#38 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,527 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

blackballed...lol

#39 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

career passer rating under 80

rg3 has been better, and was outplaying luck this year before he was benched, he was beating Luck is every passing stat.. and had him in rushing yards, Luck finished with better numbers simply because he played the final 4 games and rg3 didnt

I have to admit, it was kind of impressive that he was able to maintain a 60% completion and put up over 3200 yard with everything the team went through. That shows he's naturally an above 60% passer. Cam is the same too. No matter how bad things are going around him he still maintain very close to the 60% mark. With weapon and protection those guys can cause damage.

#40 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,637 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

Wait so cooper actually got paid for his production?! I thought he was going to be blackballed from the league TheRed. What happened?!

You don't actually believe he's worth that much do you? Well, actually you probably do, since you're his biggest fan for some odd reason. I'm just glad he isn't coming anywhere near this team. Let him stay in Philly.

I never said he would be blackballed, I questioned how much his off the field incident would factor into him fitting into another locker room in the NFL. Since he didn't hit FA we won't get to find out, so nothing has been validated with "the league".

It was good talking to you sugar plum, hugs and kisses.

#41 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,461 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

You don't actually believe he's worth that much do you? Well, actually you probably do, since you're his biggest fan for some odd reason. I'm just glad he isn't coming anywhere near this team. Let him stay in Philly.

I never said he would be blackballed, I questioned how much his off the field incident would factor into him fitting into another locker room in the NFL. Since he didn't hit FA we won't get to find out, so nothing has been validated with "the league".

It was good talking to you sugar plum, hugs and kisses.

You said he wouldn't get paid because of his offseason. I said he would get paid on his production.

It's not my job to determine what he's worth. That was the gms job so they obviously saw something.

Just proves you really have little idea what you are talking about when it comes to football and I find it absolutely hiliairous

#42 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,637 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

You said he wouldn't get paid because of his offseason. I said he would get paid on his production.

It's not my job to determine what he's worth. That was the gms job so they obviously saw something.

Just proves you really have little idea what you are talking about when it comes to football and I find it absolutely hiliairous

Didn't say he wouldn't get paid. Read my post again if you didn't comprehend it the first time.

As for the rest of that, dig up an old thread if you are feeling lonely, and want to start a pissing match just for the sake of starting one. I'm not derailing this thread further. Enjoy your evening.

#43 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:27 PM

The Colts royally screwed up trading their 1st rounder (pick 26) for Trent Richardson.

Good for us, they could have easily taken the WR we may end up selecting.

or maybe trent should have asked to go to another team. any player who doesn't make the media chosen qb look good will be blamed for sure.

#44 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,975 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

Looking at stats alone there's no way anyone with half a brain can say luck is better than cam.

wouldn't that depend on which half of the brain they have. stat wise they were pretty close in passing this season but Cam had an edge in rushing.

#45 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:22 AM

Didn't know this was a Colts board. Did I miss the memo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com