Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Alice.

133 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

this swamp thing guy cares so much about our opinions of him. what a shame because each time he says something, they get lower and lower.  

Posted · Report post

What did you do on valentines?

So what did you do?

Posted · Report post

Dang that dog in his avatar got uglier......

Posted · Report post

Size 12 is small? And Foamposite Sport Royals are not exactly Sketchers!

Wow, I can't believe you posted something completely incorrect with how much intelligence you have shown here! [sarcasm]

1957880_260199870808831_271618614_o.jpg

if everyone would direct their attention to the top right corner of the photo, you will see the baby puke colored butter knife that Alice uses exclusively for peanut butter.

Posted · Report post

Wow, I can't believe you posted something completely incorrect with how much intelligence you have shown here! [sarcasm]

Jesus fucking Christ you set your shoes up to have a photo shoot! You even took the time to tilt the one in back LMAO!! It's like clockwork. I noticed you positioned the box so we can see the shoe size of the shoes you say you don't even wear. Reading your posts are akin to sitting at the zoo and watching a monkey with really small feet eat it's own shit.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Quite the accomplishment, you've found something more hideous than that counter top. It's like shaved head cheese.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

that floor was butt ugly last year, and it's still butt ugly this year. did a 3 year old design your kitchen?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Jesus fuging Christ you set your shoes up to have a photo shoot! You even took the time to tilt the one in back LMAO!! It's like clockwork. I noticed you positioned the box so we can see the shoe size of the shoes you say you don't even wear. Reading your posts are akin to sitting at the zoo and watching a monkey with really small feet eat it's own poo.

I think it has finally reached the point of sad. Alice you need some help man. Look at what you've become. Why be so ashamed to have the smallest feet in No? I'm glad you thought you had to go out and purchase the ugliest shoes in a 12 to prove us wrong lol.

How small are your hands?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think it has finally reached the point of sad. Alice you need some help man. Look at what you've become. Why be so ashamed to have the smallest feet in No? I'm glad you thought you had to go out and purchase the ugliest shoes in a 12 to prove us wrong lol.

How small are your hands?

So I bought a sz12 to prove everyone wrong after telling everyone my normal size is sz11? Wow, I guess I'm doing it wrong. At least I was psychic enough to buy that pair over a year ago knowing I could use it to prove my foot size over a year later! That's some next level psychic powers! Let me save y'all some time next year, Panthers luck gets a regression back to mean and end up in customary sub .500 season.

Posted · Report post

Can we get a picture of you measuring your feet?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

photo essay coming right up!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I love how he dodges questions. Did nothing on valentines but stayed away for the Huddle so he could make some sick burns at psc. Now he won't show us what size he really wears lol. Guys a sad pathetic human being