Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Alice.

133 posts in this topic

Posted

Jesus fuging Christ you set your shoes up to have a photo shoot! You even took the time to tilt the one in back LMAO!! It's like clockwork. I noticed you positioned the box so we can see the shoe size of the shoes you say you don't even wear. Reading your posts are akin to sitting at the zoo and watching a monkey with really small feet eat it's own poo.

here is the fat taking part in his favorite past time:

article-1113842-03093437000005DC-358_468

2 people like this

Posted

I love how he dodges questions. Did nothing on valentines but stayed away for the Huddle so he could make some sick burns at psc. Now he won't show us what size he really wears lol. Guys a sad pathetic human being

What question did I dodge? Your post doesn't even make sense! So I was psychic and predicted a lonely valentines night of posting on huddle for PSC and purposely stayed away so that I could call him on it the next day? Well the guy does post every single day and night anyways so I guess that didn't really require any psychic abilities. And if you must know, not sure why you care, we had dinner at Tujagues , drinks at Whisky Blue, and the French Quarter Bar at the Ritz after.

Posted

What question did I dodge? Your post doesn't even make sense! So I was psychic and predicted a lonely valentines night of posting on huddle for PSC and purposely stayed away so that I could call him on it the next day? Well the guy does post every single day and night anyways so I guess that didn't really require any psychic abilities. And if you must know, not sure why you care, we had dinner at Tujagues , drinks at Whisky Blue, and the French Quarter Bar at the Ritz after.

Who the fug is we? And pics of receipts

Posted

that floor was butt ugly last year, and it's still butt ugly this year. did a 3 year old design your kitchen?

The floor is 24"x24" crema marfil marble tile, not exactly what the average person would consider butt ugly, but no worries, if you ever own a house, there is like zero chance of you being able to afford to do even on room in it. Then again, if you're speaking of the little area rug, I actually have a black on on order arriving next week.

Posted

Since everyone loved my other pair so much, check out this one of a kind custom with blue soles! Only pair made, ultra rare sample!

1926215_261648937330591_525554906_o.jpg

Posted

I bet you wear those with jean shorts

2 people like this

Posted

Since everyone loved my other pair so much, check out this one of a kind custom with blue soles! Only pair made, ultra rare sample!

Dear God you are PATHETIC.

3 people like this

Posted

Alice - Y/N and be honest do you own a pair jean shorts? 

1 person likes this

Posted

F-U-G-L-Y, can't buy taste or class.

Posted

do those fugen shoes come with a free elf hat too?  what kind of fugen loser would wear those in public?

oh ya....never mind!

Posted

I'll be damned, they had some of that rubber left over they make those plastic bass worms out of.

2 people like this

Posted

Those aren't rare. Those are just the pewtrs with the bottoms changed. Literally anyone can do that. It's funny as poo you try to rock foams.

2 people like this