Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Alice.

133 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So having the skin on your neck fold when you turn your head is now considered multiple chins? Wow, a little reach there! Then again, the would raise Madbraggarts 4-CHIN up to a 6-CHIN

Since folds on neck all the way down by clavicle are now considered chins, look at this fat quadruple chin loser I found!
15190_262794543882697_1435524951_n.jpg

Oh BTW, did you actually say something about my forehead being big, because it looks like yours is even bigger. I definitely see a second chin down there too tubby, maybe you can turn your head and make 2-3 more chins too since you believe you chin is located on your neck! Hahahaha

1939681_262795747215910_1579948783_n.jpg

you're fat

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Did Alice just call me 'tubby'?

In that case, forgive me for pulling a Big A move here...

VeniceIllin_zps27cc2dc2.png

Actually, there is a female next to me. So it isn't a Big A move after all. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Let's look for an example in nature of what Alice's back neck skin looks like.

armadillo_virginia_zoo.jpg

Posted · Report post

Reason #3522 that veganism is BS:

Mountain Dew, which does not use carmine or other animal-derived coloring agents, is considered vegan.

Actual medical studies and statistics say you're a moron!

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1627S.full

Also strict vegans don't consume refined sugar so the number of vegans that would actually normally drink MD is a tiny minority. But great argument, look at this one unhealthy product they can consume, that means that whole diet is BS! Also, I'm a raw vegan and we don't drink any sodas.

Maybe you should learn something, the biggest killer of humans is heart disease With diabetes only a few places back. Vegan diets as the studies have repeatedly greatly reduce the risk of those, making it one of the world healthiest choices, but moron says it's BS because some are allowed to drink MD. Cool story bro!

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/

http://pcrm.org/media/news/new-study-shows-vegan-diet-reduces-heart-disease

Posted · Report post

bffc7f29-78da-430e-a012-e22f86c9abd3_zps

I count 3 chins Alice...let me know when you get a forehead reduction as well. Right now you have a fivehead. That thumb looks like a sausage too.

Keep growing that Jerry Curl!

Lmao his thumb has to be vegan sausage

Posted · Report post

Also strict vegans don't consume refined sugar so the number of vegans that would actually normally drink MD is a tiny minority. But great argument, look at this one unhealthy product they can consume, that means that whole diet is BS! Also, I'm a raw vegan and we don't drink any sodas.

Maybe you should learn something, the biggest killer of humans is heart disease With diabetes only a few places back. Vegan diets as the studies have repeatedly greatly reduce the risk of those, making it one of the world healthiest choices, but moron says it's BS because some are allowed to drink MD. Cool story bro!

I'd give the Guinness world records a call, you've got to be the fastest, small feet having vegan in the world.

Posted · Report post

Did Alice just call me 'tubby'?

In that case, forgive me for pulling a Big A move here...

Actually, there is a female next to me. So it isn't a Big A move after all.

Let me break it down for you cupcake. You are trying to perpetuate the I'm fat story by pointing out two folds on my neck and calling them 3 chins, yet you and Steve Smith have the same congenital horizontal neck folds along with every other human that has epithelial tissue as their outer coating. So if I have three chins and thus the implication of fat, then you also have three and thus the tubby remark. It was a tongue in cheek statement that apparently went over your head.

I notice you didn't dispute your larger forehead! I mean 6-head. (Since mine is supposedly a 5-head)

Posted · Report post

Let me break it down for you cupcake. You are trying to perpetuate the I'm fat story by pointing out two folds on my neck and calling them 3 chins, yet you and Steve Smith have the same folds along with every other human that has epithelial tissue as their outer coating. So if I have three chins and thus the implication of fat, then you also have three and this the tubby remark. It was a tongue in cheek statement that apparently went over your head.

I notice you didn't dispute your larger forehead! I mean 6-head. (Since mine is supposedly a 5-head)

Cupcake? Are you now practicing your pick up lines on me? If so, they seemed to have failed you yet again.

You are perpetuating the "you're fat" narrative yourself. The last time you attempted to post a full-body shot you wore a baggy shirt and pulled your shoulders back as far as possible in an attempt to hide that gut and those breasts of yours bro. 

Also, I'm failing to see any of these three chins of mine you were so eager to point out. Forgive me if I used 'chins' in my original statement...I meant to say 'rolls' as evidenced by the caption in the picture. You quite clearly have three rolls and your head might be turned at a 5 degree angle. That's quite impressive.

I notice you didn't dispute your Jerry Curl, either. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You have an arrow pointing to my jawline, and two more at the fold on my neck that everyone has. If you consider that a fat roll, then I just don't know how I will go on living other than taking comfort in knowing at least I don't have your 6-head.

Posted · Report post

step 1: tell everyone you became vegan because your father developed cancer (implying that a vegan diet reduces your risks of cancer)

Step 2: post a link to a reputable source that states a vegan diet increases risks of some cancers

However, new evidence suggests that a low vitamin D status, a problem often reported in vegan populations (8 , 28 ), is associated with an increased risk of cancers (29 , 30 ).

To date, epidemiologic studies have not provided convincing evidence that a vegan diet provides significant protection against cancer. 

Step 3: call someone a moron for pointing out your diet is BS

Posted · Report post

You have an arrow pointing to my jawline, and two more at the fold on my neck that everyone has. If you consider that a fat roll, then I just don't know how I will go on living other than taking comfort in knowing at least I don't have your 6-head.

And I will take great discomfort knowing you have some super-secret technologic device that measures the precise dimensions of foreheads on the internet.

I'll gladly keep the extra millimeter prior to my hairline as opposed to the extra 12 inches on your waist.  

Posted · Report post

step 1: tell everyone you became vegan because your father developed cancer (implying that a vegan diet reduces your risks of cancer)

Step 2: post a link to a reputable source that states a vegan diet increases risks of some cancers
Step 3: call someone a moron for pointing out your diet is BS

Nice selective editing there! I never said that I became vegan to reduce cancer risks, that's is why I don't iingest or use most chemicals and instead use plant based products from deodorant to hair wash to cleaning products. In case you didn't know, my dad is a Cardiologist and Internal Medicine Doctor, so I already grew up eating pretty healthy with almost no sodas and never fast food or junk food. So seeing him barely beat cancer as he was Stage 4 lymphoma with less than a 25% chance was a wake up call to be even more healthier and go back to the stricter health I always had growing up and listening to all his medical advice. As I got healthier and felt better, I went further into Vegan. Then one of my vegan friends turned me on to her raw vegan lifestyle and I've been happy and hooked since!

Going back to the article and cancer, Here is what is says:
Vegans consume considerably more legumes, total fruit and vegetables, tomatoes, allium vegetables, fiber, and vitamin C than do omnivores (14–16, 20, 23). All those foods and nutrients are protective against cancer (25). Fruit and vegetables are described as protective against cancer of the lung, mouth, esophagus, and stomach and to a lesser degree some other sites, whereas the regular use of legumes provides a measure of protection against stomach and prostate cancer. In addition, fiber, vitamin C, carotenoids, flavonoids, and other phytochemicals in the diet are shown to exhibit protection against various cancers, whereas allium vegetables provide protection against stomach cancer, and garlic against colorectal cancer. Foods rich in lycopene, such as tomatoes, are known to protect against prostate cancer (25).

Also, I should point out that last article was from 2009 and since then many new studies have been done to confirm the above:

Several studies published this spring clearly demonstrate the link meat and dairy products have to cancer. According to new data from the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) study, participants who ate the most red meat and processed meat increased their risk of dying by 14 and 44 percent, respectively, compared with those who ate the least. Other recent research found that men drinking more than a glass of whole milk per day had double the risk for fatal prostate cancer, compared with men drinking less. And the National Cancer Institute found that women who consumed one or more servings of high-fat dairy products per day, compared with none to less than half a serving, were at a 49 percent increased risk for dying from breast cancer.

http://thekindlife.com/blog/2013/06/dr-neal-barnard-pcrm-preventing-cancer-with-a-vegan-plant-based-diet/