Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Luv Sponge

Hey Alice.

133 posts in this topic

or soap

Why would they need soap when most of them don't even have running water?

Why would they need soap when most of them don't even have running water?

Not everyone is wealthy and has a 4-CHIN like you to afford such luxuries! HAHAHAHAHA

1524749_262324563929695_1743397579_a.jpg

most people in louisiana have never even heard of shoes

At least we have fire! Also, the guy on the next street in working on this round thing called a weal or whiele (unsure of spelling, not up with local breaking edge technology)

what

1 person likes this

At least we have fire! Also, the guy on the next street in working on this round thing called a weal or whiele (unsure of spelling, not up with local breaking edge technology)

uwotm8-o.gif

1 person likes this

Not sure I would brag about the place I live being so bad they beat up people for clothes. Maybe take those hours you spend posting on the Huddle and pick up some extra work and move to better place? Or is that too rational?

I didn't notice "Maryland" in your avatar, so had to google DMV and funny I cam up with this article at top of results

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-populus-jones/2013/10/24-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-dmv-dc-maryland-virginia/

12. Buying a pair of Nike Foamposites can put your life in danger. People will kill for a pair of sneakers here.

Never heard a specific brand and type shoe cited in a description of an area. Sounds like a great place!

You are a little ignorant but I'll excuse you. In Maryland and the dmv area you can have really rich areas then drive down the street ten minutes and it be not so nice. The nations capital is a huge melting pot of all backgrounds

Not everyone is wealthy and has a 4-CHIN like you to afford such luxuries! HAHAHAHAHA

I love how you try to use the same smack on him as we use on you. He posted a picture with an attractive female. You on the other hand showed us some cankles and the world's smallest feet lol.

3 people like this

It warms my heart to see Allison STILL trying to escape the black hole in which he was born.

Post the same pic and make the same comment.

You are beyond sad and pathetic.

Post the same pic and make the same comment.

You are beyond sad and pathetic.

So you are saying reposting the same pic and making same smack is beyond sad and pathetic?

I know a lot of the people here don't like you, but calling all those guys in that thread beyond sad and pathetic won't help much either. Seems like financing another tailgate and buying back a few friends may be the more successful and proven route, just keep the Mountain Dew flowing all day and they will like you again. You can't take it to the grave, so might as well spend your vast 4-CHIN!

Was thinking of baby names for your bun in the over and seeing how Mountain Dew has contributed so much, the perfect name is Dewey! Congrats on Baby Dewey! May he give you years of hypertension, diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke, and all the other gifts of joy a baby like that can deliver!