Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Panthers Sign K Graham Gano to Four-Year Deal

Riverboat Ron    3,700

Good signing, Gano seems to have finally put everything together and honestly became one of the best kickers in the NFL so I don't mind the price tag.

hepcat    4,651

Gano is easily one of the best kickers in the NFL.  I don't see many teams with a kicker that can regularly boot a 50 yarder with room to spare.  This was a no-brainer.

Udogg    3,080

Led the league in touchbacks.  Good from 50 yards out.   Pretty much everyone who can do that makes between 4-5mill per year.

• Pie 3

SpeedOFLight    577

Good signing. Always liked the guy. On a side note, I don't understand why people complain about how much a contract is for "said player" . It is not our job to worry about how much a player makes. That is the front office job. Enjoy the ride

The Huddler    11,023

Douche completely played me. Was about to get his autograpgh when a little kid tapped him on his shoulder and wanted a picture. Then completely forgot about me. Like who does that to a full grown adult? Get your priorities straight gano

Sent from my XT1055 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 4

Jesse    734

I'm glad we locked down a solid kicker like Gano.

I don't know why anyone would be upset about solidifying the position. It's not like we've ever lost a Superbowl in part because of our kicker's error and an opponent's last second field goal.

jtnc    3,667

Man this fan base has become so cheap. Lol

Hurney cap management will do that to ya.