Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade Hardy for?.....

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cause graham was great in the playoffs?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Are you stuck inside a game of madden?

Can you not have abit of fun on here?
I did say the threads not serious, jut a couple of players we may or may not want to trade for, it's only hypothetical what ifs.

Posted · Report post

And hardy was ??? ( good in the playoffs ) ... Seattle and pats are the only teams to stop jimmy .. Hardy got most of his sacks on who ? Back up talent level left tackles other then that he was shut down .. Not worth 15 mill a year hardy

Posted · Report post

For fucks sake regular season, get here now!

Posted · Report post

For fugs sake regular season, get here now!

We still got a long spring and summer to go before that. 

Posted · Report post

I'd take a trade of Kragen for draft picks at this stage.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Look out it's the grammar granny

Spelling someones name wrong isnt a grammatical error, its just disrespectful.  

Posted · Report post

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24460690/miami-dolphins-shopping-2013-first-round-pick-dion-jordan

How about we trade Hardy to the bright lights and sunshine of Miami for Mike Wallace and some picks? Or even ask for Dion Jordan and Mike Wallace in exchange for the kraken? I also like Cameron Wake lol, choices choices :).
Just for fun guys don't hate on my thread but let's lighten the mood with optimism and maybe a few dreams.

No seriously though hae the dolphins gone into total meltdown? Those three are real good players teams will love to trade with those

Yes, because what we need is another terrible contract given by a GM who went on a spending spree.

Posted · Report post

IF we traded Hardy, I would want Cleveland's 2 first rounders to draft a top tier OL with the first, a WR. Or Gordon and the later 1st for him.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

2 high first rounders.

Posted · Report post

IF we traded Hardy, I would want Cleveland's 2 first rounders to draft a top tier OL with the first, a WR. Or Gordon and the later 1st for him.

Very very good idea. Take Greg Robinson and then maybe Justin Gilbert, Marqise Lee, Kelvin Benjamin... along those lines

Posted · Report post

Just don't see a trade happening. He's going to be in a Panthers uniform this season.
1 person likes this