Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charles Davis mock draft has us taking RB in 1st

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Charles seems like he doesn't pay attention much, does he?

1 person likes this

Posted

Taking Tre Mason when Odell Beckham and Kelvin Benjamin are still on the board. ahahahahahaha

Posted

If we take a RB in the 1st I'll break my TV in rage. Cannot see that happening in any form. BPA or not. 

Posted

Taking Tre Mason when Odell Beckham and Kelvin Benjamin is still on the board. ahahahahahaha

I don't think I saw Benjamin being taken in the first by him or any of the other analysts....

Posted

Oh My...if the Rams get Clowney to go with Quinn and Long....that's just nasty. 

Posted

Oh My...if the Rams get Clowney to go with Quinn and Long....that's just nasty.

Rams have put themselves in a position to be really good for a long time.

Posted

So he thinks we take the best RB over the 2nd best WR, 2nd best corner, etc.  I understand BPA but lets be real here.  I have to believe that when we pick we will have several players grouped with a similar grade and among those there will be positions we want to draft and it won't be RB. While need won't be the main factor, it is rare when you don't have a number of folks graded similarly who you project will be great fits in your particular offense,  the further you go down the draft.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rams have put themselves in a position to be really good for a long time.

I seriously believe Bradford is dragging them down heavily. He flat out sucks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Plus he is made of glass. That defense though is tuff. Seattle, 49ers, and Rams can't beat the hell out of each other on defense. Even Arizona has a solid defense. Best division in football. 

1 person likes this

Posted

We landed on the moon!

Posted

This  mock draft  has to be a joke, right? If anyone even remotely thinks the Panthers are going to be looking at RBs in the first round, they obviously haven't followed the team at all. This is a terrible mock draft.

1 person likes this