Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Have now read 3 legit mocks with Falcs moving up for Clowney

52 posts in this topic

Cause a 4-12 team is one player away.

Idk if they are one away from SB but Julio was injured all last year. Adding him back and putting Clowney on the edge is definitely an elite upgrade. We better shore up those OT spots with Gallette, Clowney, and Lovie's Tampa-2.

Falcons would be dumb to move up. Too many holes to fill and having less draft picks won't help fill them.

1 person likes this

I think they wait and take one of the top 2 LTs--or Clowney if he is there.  I think Clowney goes first (to Houston) or second (to someone trading up).

Dimitroff really sounded like he was leaning heavily towards OT on the Rich Eisen podcast. It all depends on free agency though.

Legit mocks=smart blondes=military intelligence.

See the definition of "oxymoron".

Lol yeah what kinda mock is "legit"

Clowney won't keep Ryan upright.

I hope they trade up to get him.

4 people like this

If the falcons want to keep mortgaging their future on one player let them. It takes a comlete 53 man roster to win a Lombardi. One De with a questionable work ethic wont change their fortunes, they still need help at every level on defense, and their offense line is awful. They better get use to being mired in mediocrity if they continue to build this way.

Clowney is a future hall of famer! No one can blame him for the way he played in college. Half assing it to prevent being Lattimored! With coaching and maturity..... Beast mode

Lol yeah what kinda mock is "legit"

well, lets just say it wasn't Walter football.  They were more of the CBS/Sports Illustrated type.

Regardless, do you not see this as a real possibility?

i hope they do.