Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CB Sam Shields to hit Free Agency

29 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a signing I could get on board with. Will want a nice contract tho.

Posted

Rather get Tillman.

Posted

Some team (not the Panthers) will give him 9 million per year.

Posted

Out of our price range. Just seen on Facebook some dude trying to put an argument across that the panthers should trade for jimmy graham, as there first rounder is so late this year give it up aswel as next years first or second! Personally sounds nuts to me.

Posted

Hardy has all our money

1 person likes this

Posted

Hardy has all our money

pretty much this.

we have $58,615,105 committed to defense, and literally half of that is going to johnson and hardy.

2 people like this

Posted

I think Green Bay wants to see what the market is for him and will make a move based on that but like what was just said, some team will over pay him and  it won't be us that's for sure

Posted

Hardy and Gettleman have handicapped us from building a complete team. Gettleman is to DEs as Hurney is to RBs. Hopefully Gettleman can get it done before the season begins, but at the moment I'm cautious of him. I've seen this story play out before not in the team's favor overall many many times in the past.

Posted

Rather Tillman too

Posted

Hardy and Gettleman have handicapped us from building a complete team. Gettleman is to DEs as Hurney is to RBs. Hopefully Gettleman can get it done before the season begins, but at the moment I'm cautious of him. I've seen this story play out before not in the team's favor overall many many times in the past.

Uhhh... what?

G-Man placing the tag on Hardy is actually smart.

8 people like this

Posted

Uhhh... what?

G-Man placing the tag on Hardy is actually smart.

It is smart if it gives us time to get another deal done. Not so smart if he plays under the rag abd we have $30m tied up in our starting de's