Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prove it Deal for Kenny Britt?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

No. I'd be more open to it if we hadn't just lost Gross' leadership

Aren't you taking this leadership stuff a little too seriously? I'm sure you're not in the locker room.

Posted

Aren't you taking this leadership stuff a little too seriously? I'm sure you're not in the locker room.

No, I take character and leadership very seriously. Gross just retired and he was probably the single most respected guy in the organization. Now the leadership torch gets passed to Cam and the less BS we has to deal with the better.

Posted

Doesn't want 25yo Britt, a potential Pro Bowler, because he has maturity issues...

Cry bloody murder over rumors of a 35yo 500yd slot WR, who has punched 3 teammates & wanted to be traded 3 years ago, possibly being released...

This place is overrun with homers.

3 people like this

Posted

I'd want Britt

Posted

Exactly if he's affordable I see why not. Has big time potential would be cheap why fitting a need. Loosing Gross definitely sucks for something like this, but we have enough vets to take torch. Most of the time a player just needs a change in scenario. Pats, 49ers, Seattle to name a few always do this seem like solid teams to me.

Posted

iie

Posted

I would do it. Has all the tools just a head case. The coaches can work on that or cut him. No harm no foul.

Posted

Batman is so contrarian and edgy.

Anyways, if Nicks went to college in Missouri everyone here would be laughing at the kind of money he wants. Well, supposedly wants, considering he's been missing for over a year.

Britt is probably drunk in a car or stabbing/being stabbed as we speak, so he's probably a no-go as well.

Posted

Wth, why not. If the $ is right.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

If Nicks went to college in Missouri ABCers wouldn't be blabbering on & bashing him in every thread.

Fixed.

Posted

Doesn't want 25yo Britt, a potential Pro Bowler, because he has maturity issues...

Cry bloody murder over rumors of a 35yo 500yd slot WR, who has punched 3 teammates & wanted to be traded 3 years ago, possibly being released...

This place is overrun with homers.

Just how many arrests has Steve Smith had?

Funny how you leave Britt's arrests out, and only mention "maturity issues", but still cry about something that happened over 5 years ago in practice.

You are a terrible troll.

3 people like this

Posted

I think our locker room is strong enough to handle a young newcomer WR. If he's affordable why not?