• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!

Prove it Deal for Kenny Britt?

Guest Dark Knight

Again, what exactly is your point? Is this about Kenny Britt or your weird soap box/witch hunt?

Teammates has, & continues, to employ thugs...

Might as well bring in Britt, he can ball.

Spider Monkey will wear out his welcome here again, it's only a matter of time.

Teammates has, & continues, to employ thugs...

Might as well bring in Britt, he can ball.

Ok your point has been noted. You would be ok with Britt being a Panther. Got it.

Ok your point has been noted. You would be ok with Britt being a Panther. Got it.

He loves using the thug word for some reason, and making statements like the one he made below recently.

The only thing I notice is that a lot of black people have an inferiority complex disorder when it comes to discussing QBs.

Cleanest, classiest? Seriously?

Cam Newton- Lying, cheating thief in college

Kerry Collins- enjoyed getting drunk & taking joy rides

Rae Carruth- hired hitman to kill girlfriend/child

Mark Fields- used his wife as punching bag

Steve Smith- sucker punched 3 teammates

Ricky Manning- best up cheerleaders then later assaulted a man while possessing a gun

....& the list goes on

WE ARE CLASSY YOU GUIYZ WE DON'T SIGN THUGS... BIG CAT RUNS A CLEAN SHIP

Good points! To many Panther fans use this as a excuse not to go after certain players. The Pats have been doing this forever & the majority of the time it works along with many other teams that have been successful of late. Sometimes u have to take chances as we did with Mitchell who most love now, but had red flags coming from the Raiders. It's always gonna be a crap shoot just gotta hope the guys in the locker room can set the example & the Front office does their research & ask the questions they need answers to. Roll the dice sometimes.

Mike Mitchell didn't have any off the field issues, or run ins with police. That's not comparable to the situation with Britt.

My thing is this. Rivera won't take no poo. Gettleman would set him straight. I think it'd be worth bringing him in.

Maybe a change of scenery and a good support system could really turn things around for him.  If he's learned from his mistakes that is.  I'm more concerned with his knees.  Anyways, I'd give him a shot if he's up for proving himself.

BATMAN is as far off base as you possible can get.  I guess he loves the #1 Troll label.  He has sure earned it.

As far as Britt,  What a talent and I would bring him in.  Sit down with not only the GM and Owner but the RR and all the team captains including Gross.  Get their intake and if all think he could make a difference.  Maybe the change of scenery is all he needs.  I would give VET minimum, no Guarantee and make it incentive laden including keeping his nose clean.

If he fails, he pretty much ends his NFL career.   But IMO we have been so snake bite on WRs over the years bring in Britt and giving him an opportunity to change his life would be worth the risk as long as we do as I suggest above.   Any trouble don't bother coming in on Monday.

Guest Dark Knight

Misdemeanor theft? Meh.

Assaulting teammates? So what.

Beating women? Good.

Resisting arrest? ZOMG NO WAY PIECE OF TRASH

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Teper

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics