Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prove it Deal for Kenny Britt?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

We have to take some chances on offense this year......and Britt is a good ex. of that kind of chance! We know he is talented and we know he can get it done! One year, low-risk/high incentive deal and lets see what Ricky and co. can do! If Smith is still on the team then it makes even more sense to try! All punch jokes aside, if Steve can't help him mature then there is no help for him!

Plus, have you ever been in a sour situation? Everything constantly gets worse and Britt is there. He needs a fresh start

Posted

I like this move if we pull the trigger

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

WE ONLY EMPLOY HIGH CHARACTER PLAYERS YOU GUIYZ MR RICHARDSON ONLY BRINGS IN GUIYZ WHO ARE GREAT PLAYERS AND GREAT MEN WE ARE A CLASSY ORGANIZATION

camnewtonmugshot.jpg

smithfeelsbad1.jpg

collins_cnnsi.jpg

rae-carruth.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Someone is desperate.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kenny Britt is my spirit animal.

Posted

Can we bring in him and Verner both?

Steve scares Britt into staying in line, and Verner scares Captain into suddenly growing a couple of inches. Problems solved.

1 person likes this

Posted

can we trade batman for grits, TRD, Bwood or any random ATL fan?

got to be the worst poster here...and that says A LOT!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

can we trade batman for grits, TRD, Bwood or any random ATL fan?

got to be the worst poster here...and that says A LOT!!!

Posting pictures of Rae Carruth should be an act ban worthy in itself.

1 person likes this

Posted

WE ONLY EMPLOY HIGH CHARACTER PLAYERS YOU GUIYZ MR RICHARDSON ONLY BRINGS IN GUIYZ WHO ARE GREAT PLAYERS AND GREAT MEN WE ARE A CLASSY ORGANIZATION

What are you doing? There is no point you're trying to make. You sound like my 2 year old son when no one is paying him the attention he thinks he deserves. Chill this crap out, it neither funny nor necessary. The Panthers have one of if not the cleanest classiest organizations there is and it's not debatable.

1 person likes this

Posted

You mean besides the roster spot and limited cap room we could use on someone without a rap sheet a mile long?

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

That's why I said low risk incentive laden deal. The Pats do this a lot. I'm not talking about giving this dude anymore then 1 or 2 year deal with a lot of outs for the team if it doesn't workout.

Posted

camnewtonmugshot.jpg

smithfeelsbad1.jpg

collins_cnnsi.jpg

rae-carruth.jpg

Rae Carruth did NOT have any history of off-field issues when we drafted him.  He became dastardly afterwards.

Posted

What are you doing? There is no point you're trying to make. You sound like my 2 year old son when no one is paying him the attention he thinks he deserves. Chill this crap out, it neither funny nor necessary. The Panthers have one of if not the cleanest classiest organizations there is and it's not debatable.

Cleanest, classiest? Seriously?

Cam Newton- Lying, cheating thief in college

Kerry Collins- enjoyed getting drunk & taking joy rides

Rae Carruth- hired hitman to kill girlfriend/child

Mark Fields- used his wife as punching bag

Steve Smith- sucker punched 3 teammates

Ricky Manning- best up cheerleaders then later assaulted a man while possessing a gun

....& the list goes on

WE ARE CLASSY YOU GUIYZ WE DON'T SIGN THUGS... BIG CAT RUNS A CLEAN SHIP