• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

Over Watkins?

You're high.

Def not high. Def a bit BUZZ tho.

But, def still straight.

Evans is a huge target with soft, natural hands. The game comes easy for him. He'll probably go on and have the best rookie season out of this wr class.

What I mean is Im not going to trade up top 8 for Watkins. But, Def trade up top 15 for Evans. He's a damn BEAST motha fugger!!!!!!

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!  

p.s.

sorry, a bit buzz foo, but you acting like Watkins is on another level with Evans which he's not!!!! lol

#17 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

why go this route when the best WR of the draft will likely be there with our #28 pick?

#18 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 5,175 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

why go this route when the best WR of the draft will likely be there with our #28 pick?

And who might that be?  Cooks?

#19 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

The most talented player in the draft. He needs to be a Panther somehow. The effect he would have on our offense would be priceless. With Watkins I think despite our offensive line woes as of now, we would still undoubtedly be a top 10 offense. Top 5 even a possibility.

The amount of cap hit we are taking from Hardy ft is a ton. We were the second best defense. Take out Hardy and add Watkins to our offense and our D doesn't need to be AS good and our D is still going to be beastly cause of TD, Star, CJ, Kuechly. And I only named the guys we know for a fact can ball. I didn't name Short who could also be an All Pro DT or our slew of potential starting DE's with Addison, Horton, Alexander

We don't need to spend out the asshole for one great player on a great D we have plenty of great players on D. I think Gettleman has something up his sleeve and if a long term deal cant be agreed upon Hardy is traded.

Bottom line, Watkins makes our offense great. You want a sure fire #1? You get it in Watkins. He coulda fuged poo up in this years Pro Bowl ffs. Him and Cam would make a combo so prolific, unlike any combo ever in the NFL. HOF'er to HOF'er building their HOF resumes together.

"Look at this crazy kid, Joe. I bet he thinks LeBron is the greatest, too."

Attached File  jerry-rice-joe-montana-group-shot-1-648337.jpg   41.82KB   13 downloads

#20 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:46 PM

#21 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

Watkins is the best receiver that came out of the 2014 WR class is what they will be saying 10 years from now

EDIT: Or after the first season.

#22 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,852 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:50 PM

They're saying Watkins in the same class as AJ and Julio, no one is saying that about Evans

#23 jfo89

jfo89

• ALL-PRO
  • 390 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

Rather have Mike Evans

Fug that noise

#24 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

I want to have relations with Halle Berry while Olivia Munn sits on my face and Kim K sucks my toes (she's nasty so that's all she's good for...no relations with her) while snorting the finest coke off Jennifer Aniston's stomach while Keri Hilson strokes my hair and whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

Am I doing it right? That scenario will happen before we draft Watkins. Jesus, this off season is about to suck ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#25 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,076 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

Evans > Watkins

#26 thomas96

thomas96

DIZZY

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

I want to have relations with Halle Berry while Olivia Munn sits on my face and Kim K sucks my toes (she's nasty so that's all she's good for...no relations with her) while snorting the finest coke off Jennifer Aniston's stomach while Keri Hilson strokes my hair and whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

Am I doing it right? That scenario will happen before we draft Watkins. Jesus, this off season is about to suck ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's interesting discussion, whether it's likely to happen or not. You don't like it? Then don't click on the thread.

#27 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:33 AM

Seriously. From what I saw from the combine I would not mind investing the future for him.

Jordan Matthews shits on them all

#28 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,112 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

There no question who the best wr is in this class. If you say evans then your lying to urself.

#29 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,266 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

Would love to get Watkins but the price to trade up for him would be HIGH.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#30 CBDellinger

CBDellinger

CAMdamonium!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:09 AM

Don't Moncrief.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users