• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

We're playing the best teams in the league and people act like the sky is falling... Get a fricken grip.

We just got smoked twice in a row after having five days to rest up and get the new players acclimated, and it's not that they lost.  It's that they look like they don't know how to play with each other and they show absolutely ZERO effort in the 4th.  Lazy lazy passes.  It was all the passes being stolen for easy buckets in transition in the fourth quarter that p'd me off.  No sense of urgency.  They expected to lose....and that's a culture problem.  Whether the team is good or not that's unacceptable.

#62 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

vs Spurs/Thunder:

McBob/Hendo vs Zeller/Neal:

117 minutes, 31 points 36% fg, 17 rebounds
79 minutes, 47 points 45% fg, 14 rebounds

fug you, Clifford.

I kind of think the same thing....the only reprieve that I'm giving Clifford is that he might be doing what he's told to.

God I hate Higgins.

#63 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,740 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

Which is not out of the realism of this team. We are now tied with ATL for 8th. They will jump us. Cleveland has got their swag back thanks to Uncle Drew. Detroit meh... NY will bounce back so that put us with the 5th worse record in the NBA. A little ping pong luck and we end up with the 3rd pick to get the superstar we artlessly need.

Atl is about to lose to PHX, so we're still in 7th. I also don't see any scenario where we don't make the playoffs. After we get by murderer's row, our schedule turns super easy. We could easily get back to the 6th spot.

#64 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

I kind of think the same thing....the only reprieve that I'm giving Clifford is that he might be doing what he's told to.

God I hate Higgins.

We hung in there with the Spurs and the Thunder for most of the game... Don't let the final score depict how you view the game. We just ran out of firepower against both teams

#65 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

Atl is about to lose to PHX, so we're still in 7th. I also don't see any scenario where we don't make the playoffs. After we get by murderer's row, our schedule turns super easy. We could easily get back to the 6th spot.

What's the point if you can't beat any good teams?  Why even make it?  I would be happy if we made the playoff and lost the first round series 4-2....that's not even going to happen anymore....and there's no way we get that sixth spot...we downgraded talent on a useless trade.....we purposely broke up a team that had chemistry and was playing well together.  We were winning when Session ran the point and Kemba slid over to SG.....we can't run that combo anymore.  That was our absolute best back court combo.  Kemba looks like garbage since Sessions have left.   

I think Cho and Higgins undervalued what Sessions meant to this team.  

I'm tired of the Cho-Higgins FO.  I think they're horrible.  Cho has never been the GM of a team that's actually been good while he was the GM there.

#66 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:10 PM

Sessions made a lot of stupid plays but at least he could score, something Ridnour clearly can't do.

I'd love to draft Ennis with Detroit's pick then sign a vet like Devin Harris to be our third point guard.

#67 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

What's the point if you can't beat any good teams? Why even make it? I would be happy if we made the playoff and lost the first round series 4-2....that's not even going to happen anymore....and there's no way we get that sixth spot...we downgraded talent on a useless trade.....we purposely broke up a team that had chemistry and was playing well together. We were winning when Session ran the point and Kemba slid over to SG.....we can't run that combo anymore. That was our absolute best back court combo. Kemba looks like garbage since Sessions have left.

I think Cho and Higgins undervalued what Sessions meant to this team.

I'm tired of the Cho-Higgins FO. I think they're horrible. Cho has never been the GM of a team that's actually been good while he was the GM there.

$$$

#68 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

We hung in there with the Spurs and the Thunder for most of the game... Don't let the final score depict how you view the game. We just ran out of firepower against both teams

Brother and fellow fan....I appreciate the optimism. Don't let my posts fool you into thinking I don't absolutely love our team.  I appreciate the nonchalant approach, because as a Bobcats fan that's what you have to do to survive and not break your own property.

It's not that we lost...it's that they gave up in the 4th....all this deadline roster turnover has hurt our team.  They're playing like they've lost faith in the organization.  I can see it on their faces.  I would not be surprised if we went on an 8 to 10 games losing streak and reverted back to the Bobcats that were the worst team in history.   

Jordan needs to do the right thing and get rid of Higgins and Cho....pay the money and bring in people that can get us to where we're trying to go without it taking a decade.  

People are thinking they're going to be good when the Hornets come back.....that trade ruined it....they're not....I'm pissed about that too.

#69 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

Sessions made a lot of stupid plays but at least he could score, something Ridnour clearly can't do.

I'd love to draft Ennis with Detroit's pick then sign a vet like Devin Harris to be our third point guard.

Marcus Smart will be a star..

#70 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

Brother and fellow fan....I appreciate the optimism. Don't let my posts fool you into thinking I don't absolutely love our team. I appreciate the nonchalant approach, because as a Bobcats fan that's what you have to do to survive and not break your own property.

It's not that we lost...it's that they gave up in the 4th....all this deadline roster turnover has hurt our team. They're playing like they've lost faith in the organization. I can see it on their faces. I would not be surprised if we went on an 8 to 10 games losing streak and reverted back to the Bobcats that were the worst team in history.

Jordan needs to do the right thing and get rid of Higgins and Cho....pay the money and bring in people that can get us to where we're trying to go without it taking a decade.

People are thinking they're going to be good when the Hornets come back.....that trade ruined it....they're not....I'm pissed about that too.

So because we traded away our back-up point guard who was going to be a free agent at the end of the year anyway, we are now going to suck next year? Interesting...

#71 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

Marcus Smart will be a star..

Don't see him falling to 9 or beyond.

#72 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

So because we traded away our back-up point guard who was going to be a free agent at the end of the year anyway, we are now going to suck next year? Interesting...

Technically our backup even though our most productive minutes as a team came when he was running point and Kemba got slid to SG.  I'm pretty sure we had a winning record when Kemba was out with injury.  I think Kemba was more dispensable then Sessions was despite his fan fare and his brand.  Not to mention Kemba looks like a lost puppy without Sessions out there on the court.

Sessions didn't have an unreasonable contract.  He was an easy re-up.  It wasn't like we're getting a mega contract off the books with trading him.  It was a tread water trade.   We could have gotten Neal or a player like Neal in the draft or through FA.   It's not like Jeff Taylor isn't coming back next year.

#73 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

I will hand it to you bro. You are one optimistic guy. I respect that.

#74 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

I will hand it to you bro. You are one optimistic guy. I respect that.

Hey, I'd love to get Parker but we f*cked up when we signed Jefferson. We should have just kept him on the sideline with a mysterious injury all year.

#75 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

Hey, I'd love to get Parker but we f*cked up when we signed Jefferson. We should have just kept him on the sideline with a mysterious injury all year.

I too am frustrated. I would love to get to the playoffs 6th seed. But the talent just won't take us there. We are stuck in no mans land. Hopefully we can still land a good draft pick and also get key FA to come in and compete for the Hornets next year. Damn MJ trying to build buzz for next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users