Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monday Night Shyamalan

Bring back Lafell?

57 posts in this topic

No, absolutely not.

Only if we still take a top WR in the draft and the guys we targeted in FA signed somewhere else. AND he signs no more than a 2.5 million dollar deal.

I like the LaFell and I think he is respected by the team but he is not what the team needs right now. He's good enough to be on a roster but is in no way Steve's successor. 

Joe Person already said we are not interested in bringing him back. Which means that we will bring him back.

1 person likes this

Nope

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I really like Brandon but when the first thing you use to describe a WR is his blocking ability, its probably time to move on.

6 people like this

160.gif

1 person likes this

....hate to say it but, goodbye... I was in his corner for a long time...lets try something else....he might be good somewhere else but its getting old...no disrespect...

Not a lot of rumbling about this. Hear me out ...

Assuming Smitty is still around, re-signing Ginn, and drafting one or two WR's, should we consider bringing back Lafell on a team-friendly 1-2 year deal? Despite what everyone thinks, he knows the system, is a good blocker, and can help shepard in the new WR's. I don't see the harm, unless you think another FA WR is out there for a similar price tag that would serve a better role. What do you think?

LOL.

Idiots: Derp, NO!

Rational Thinkers: Maybe if he's cheap. He's still an excellent blocker and a decent pass catcher.

Seriously, guys. Prove you know some football and recognize that every WR in the NFL isn't a number one. He's had better than 600 yards in every season except his rookie year.

3 people like this

Idiots: Derp, NO!

Rational Thinkers: Maybe if he's cheap. He's still an excellent blocker and a decent pass catcher.

Seriously, guys. Prove you know some football and recognize that every WR in the NFL isn't a number one. He's had better than 600 yards in every season except his rookie year.

Thank you. That's a consolidated version of my rationale. He get's way too much hate for what he does.

1 person likes this