Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring back Lafell?

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Would not want him back for the sole reason that if we drafted Matthews or Benjamin and lafell got the #2 WR spot over one of them just because Rivera likes him lol Edit: only kinda serious but I feel he's had his chance and done little to nothing with it Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Why, so we can see him disappear in big games?

Posted

Hixon's one catch was better than a seasons worth from Lafell

Posted

Brandon had his shot when Smitty went down. Instead, it was McNutt who showed more promise in a failed redzone conversion.

Posted

step 1: let him test free agency

step 2: let him realize no one else wants to pay him

step 3: lowball him

step 4: ???

step 5: profit

1 person likes this

Posted

We need targets...blocking is effort. I'm sick of seeing drives stall bc of dropped passes. Every receiver needs to be a threat. LaFell took a lot of steps last year but idt he's worth more money at this point.

Posted

No. He's nothing more than a solid blocker. He isn't a veteran leader or anything, he's really just a complete joke. Let him walk no matter the price.

Posted

Wouldn't hate it but would have to be for very cheap. While he frustrates me in passing game at times he still is a decent player and a very good blocker. If he came back near minimum and we played him more on run downs wouldn't mind.

2 people like this

Posted

2442057-1627833308-mj-la.gif

What's that....MJ's response to his team having a chance at the playoffs?

2 people like this

Posted

Oh Wee Mayne.

Lots I hate up in here. I do understand the frustration 11 gives out, but if he's cheap and we're still trying to actively upgrade the WR corp, he'd be a decent keep for us. Like a few others have said, he knows the system and is a great blocker, plus he kinda somewhat produces in the passing game. If he's back, he should be a 3rd or 4th WR for us. We already need a new number 1, a potential number 2. re-signing Ginn as a situational WR is a hopeful as well, and Smitty should be a role player going forward. That's a ton of uncertainty revolving around our WR core... So yeah, if the price is right, at least we know we'd be getting a solid yet unspectacular LaFell to help us out.

2 people like this

Posted

Ban the OP for his insolence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

We can't afford him.  This dude will command almost infinity billion dollars on the open market!