Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring back Lafell?

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Would not want him back for the sole reason that if we drafted Matthews or Benjamin and lafell got the #2 WR spot over one of them just because Rivera likes him lol Edit: only kinda serious but I feel he's had his chance and done little to nothing with it Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Why, so we can see him disappear in big games?

Posted · Report post

Hixon's one catch was better than a seasons worth from Lafell

Posted · Report post

Brandon had his shot when Smitty went down. Instead, it was McNutt who showed more promise in a failed redzone conversion.

Posted · Report post

step 1: let him test free agency

step 2: let him realize no one else wants to pay him

step 3: lowball him

step 4: ???

step 5: profit

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We need targets...blocking is effort. I'm sick of seeing drives stall bc of dropped passes. Every receiver needs to be a threat. LaFell took a lot of steps last year but idt he's worth more money at this point.

Posted · Report post

No. He's nothing more than a solid blocker. He isn't a veteran leader or anything, he's really just a complete joke. Let him walk no matter the price.

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't hate it but would have to be for very cheap. While he frustrates me in passing game at times he still is a decent player and a very good blocker. If he came back near minimum and we played him more on run downs wouldn't mind.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

2442057-1627833308-mj-la.gif

What's that....MJ's response to his team having a chance at the playoffs?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Oh Wee Mayne.
Lots I hate up in here. I do understand the frustration 11 gives out, but if he's cheap and we're still trying to actively upgrade the WR corp, he'd be a decent keep for us. Like a few others have said, he knows the system and is a great blocker, plus he kinda somewhat produces in the passing game. If he's back, he should be a 3rd or 4th WR for us. We already need a new number 1, a potential number 2. re-signing Ginn as a situational WR is a hopeful as well, and Smitty should be a role player going forward. That's a ton of uncertainty revolving around our WR core... So yeah, if the price is right, at least we know we'd be getting a solid yet unspectacular LaFell to help us out.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Ban the OP for his insolence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We can't afford him.  This dude will command almost infinity billion dollars on the open market!