Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harbaugh/49ers Situation

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is anyone else following this? It's getting more and more likely that we won't get our playoff rematch against them next year...

Posted · Report post

Doesn't matter who is coaching them, that team is so talented they will be in the playoffs next year guaranteed.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

They cheated hella hard in that game. Hate those scumbags. That bridge is burned. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Doesn't matter who is coaching them, that team is so talented they will be in the playoffs next year guaranteed.

They came very close to not making it this year and that's with Harbaugh (who is clearly an elite coach). Very possible that a new coach comes in and try's to build the entire offense around Kaepernick, which would easily make them suck. They can survive with him as long as they've got their philosophy based on the run game and defense, but if it was built around Kap, they'd be done.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Good. fug those guys. Their confusion makes them that much more likely to get their skulls busted open when we play them. I hope their 'in house' poo is all fuged up. Hopefully he doesn't get fired...just stays really bitter and ruins their team from the inside out. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Them not even making the playoffs would be hilarious.

Posted · Report post

I wanna know what the situation is with the players. PFF reported today that harbaughs antics have worn thin in that locker room

Posted · Report post

I hate to say it but even Jeff Davidson could coach that team to 9 wins. They are too talented.

Posted · Report post

What's happened now?

Posted · Report post

Please post the link to what you mean by "this."

Posted · Report post

Is this article what you are referring to?

Posted · Report post

No.