Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are these the Hornets home uniforms?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

http://news.sportslogos.net/2014/01/19/could-these-be-new-uniforms-for-the-hornets-nets/

I know it's only a rumor, but out of all the sites out there, I'd believe this one. This guy has been doing this for a long time and at this point probably has some credible sources.

I think the aways would look great... Home is ok, could certainly be worse. But we shall see soon enough...

post-408-0-03011800-1393829358_thumb.jpg

Posted

tumblr_lnn48cVAjO1qdlkgg.gif

Those look like practice uniforms.

3 people like this

Posted

Nope

Posted

Would be disappointing

Posted

Yeah it would be disappointing if they took all this time and spent all this money on promoting and marketing just to have boring uniforms.   Hornets uniforms are supposed to be a bit loud....they should keep it that way.

If that's how they look I'd rather the team just cut the "bob" from bobcats and just be the Cats.

Posted

Really hope the real ones dont have sleeves though. Sleeves on basketball jerseys is the most outlandish and ridiculous thing I've ever seen. WTF

3 people like this

Posted

Really hope the real ones dont have sleeves though. Sleeves on basketball jerseys is the most outlandish and ridiculous thing I've ever seen. WTF

Oh no, I hadn't considered that. Sleeves on basketball jersey are terrible, I really hope we don't go down that path.

Posted

With our color scheme, we have the opportunity to wear several different uniform options.  I'd love to see a concept in gray or black.  Even though I expect our uniforms to have a modern design, I hope we have some throwbacks to mix in.  

Considering the Bobcats only have 2 options, it will be nice to have a little variety.  Overall, we could have as many as 3 primary unis, 2 alternates, and 3 throwbacks, maybe more if we include variations with pinstripes.  

Although I'm not sure if MJ can put together a playoff winning basketball team, I'm confident he'll ensure their uniforms will look good next year.

post-14338-0-35460100-1393881564_thumb.j

Posted

I sure hope not.

1 person likes this

Posted

They need pinstripes... In fact pinstripes should be non negotiable in this, without them they are just the bobcats with a different name.

5 people like this

Posted

10007509_10152251343196100_424734262_n.j

1 person likes this

Posted

And it's jacks up a jump shot.