• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#181 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,197 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

Where the heck has Kemba Walker been these last few games? This team is so inconsistent. Even if they make the playoffs it's going to be a clean sweep easily.

I was thinking the same thing. Named the player of the month and then fell off a cliff. Honestly, I think he is still hurting from the ankle sprain and came back too quick. It's funny because I think coming back from the sprain initially, it slowed him down enough that he honed in on his passing and playmaking more, which is what earned him POTM, but when no one else is finishing, he's not creating the shots he was before the injury.

#182 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

I like Clifford so far, he is still a rookie coach but has done well so far. Though I'm not sure how much of it is him and how much of it is Al Jefferson.

#183 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,002 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

WOW! Needs some time away to learn to hold a civil conversation without name calling and personal attacks.

#184 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,197 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

I like Clifford so far, he is still a rookie coach but has done well so far. Though I'm not sure how much of it is him and how much of it is Al Jefferson.

I like Clifford too. The main thing for me is that the players respect him and that is the ultimate factor in being a successful coach st the pro level, IMO.

So, he is definitely doing a great job. That being said, I'm not in love with all of his decisions... the rotations are at times just horrible. I have constantly harped on needing to play Zeller more, but it's getting to the point that the decision may be made for him because Cody is just outplaying Josh in lesser minutes with each night that goes by. I think there is an intangible element there as well...

But, I like Coach Clifford. A marked difference from Dunlap, lol.

#185 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

I like Clifford too. The main thing for me is that the players respect him and that is the penultimate factor in being a successful coach st the pro level, IMO.

So, he is definitely doing a great job. That being said, I'm not in love with all of his decisions... the rotations are at times just horrible. I have constantly harped on needing to play Zeller more, but it's getting to the point that the decision may be made for him because Cody is just outplaying Josh in lesser minutes with each night that goes by. I think there is an intangible element there as well...

But, I like Coach Clifford. A marked difference from Dunlap, lol.

I don't think it's possible to argue it isn't an improvement lol.

Oh wait I know how to 

#186 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,197 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

LOL! zingerrrrr!

#187 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,579 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:17 PM

I'll be the first to throw my opinion into the hat but I don't think MKG is going to get much better.  IMO, I would trade the guy while hes still trade-able.  His play is too erratic and looks lost at times.  If Charlotte can trade him for a 1st round pick this year, I would jump all over it.

#188 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,233 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

qa0Hfnt.png

#189 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:01 PM

qa0Hfnt.png

They told me MKG was an "ELITE" defender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fans been lying to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#190 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

MKG WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN "ELITE" DEFENDER!

#191 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

This is why I said we matches up better with Indiana than Miami!!!!!!!!!!! But, some dumb fans on here wanna believe that we are a better match with Miami.

No one on our team will be able to guard Lebron in the Playoffs. Rather have MKG playing his supposedly "elite" defense on George than James.

#192 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

I'll be the first to throw my opinion into the hat but I don't think MKG is going to get much better.  IMO, I would trade the guy while hes still trade-able.  His play is too erratic and looks lost at times.  If Charlotte can trade him for a 1st round pick this year, I would jump all over it.

I wanted to give the guy a chance at first but at this point I'm behind this idea.

#193 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,197 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

This is why I said we matches up better with Indiana than Miami!!!!!!!!!!! Why would should stay at the 8th seed. But, some dumb fans on here wanna believe that we are a better match with Miami.

No one on our team will be able to guard Lebron in the Playoffs. Rather have MKG playing his supposedly "elite" defense on George than James.

Problem is, they are the only other team in the East that could potentially match Al's post play. I still think Al is a better post scorer than Hibbert is a post defender, though...

#194 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,197 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

qa0Hfnt.png

but can they give us a percentage on how many times Big Al was supposed to save MKG's life by running his big ass 28 feet out from the basket??? I REALLY need that stat in my life.

Also, need them to spam videos to show me because words are worthless.

#195 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,197 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

And the more alarming stat that should be pointed out in that is MKG only played 17 or 18 mins against Melo when he did that, and 26 last night, lol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users