Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuech the Sneak

Walterfootball new mock

69 posts in this topic

5'9'' corner in the first...no thanks. We need size in the backfield not another nickel corner.

Lol just because he's 5'9 doesn't mean he needs to be relegated to nickel, he's played against some top receivers/passing games and shut them down

The new one 

1) Verrett

2) Adams

3) Cyrus

4) Coleman

5) Cockrell

yes please.

1 person likes this

The new one

1) Verrett

2) Adams

3) Cyrus

4) Coleman

5) Cockrell

yes please.

Dream

Unless the report on Kouandjio's knee looks much better come draft time, I'd pass on him. We already have two guards coming of serious injuries so I'd prefer a guy without many health concerns.

If we pass on ASJ in the 2nd for Davante Adams I'm gonna rage

if either ASJ or Amaro are available in the 2nd you pretty much run to the podium and turn in the card for them

2 people like this

Cyrus' knee is fine people

If it's all good and he can play tackle, had would be a good choice. Otherwise, we need some WRs out if this special group.

Odell Beckham looks the most game-ready of the WRs at our pick. Cooks is just so tiny, but he sure does have some moves. Benjamin looks like a bit of a project and drafting Matthews here might be a reach but might not be available for our second pick, so it's a tough situation to be in for us.

Hoping for the best and at least 4 starters, regardless of the playing position.

If we pass on ASJ in the 2nd for Davante Adams I'm gonna rage

if either ASJ or Amaro are available in the 2nd you pretty much run to the podium and turn in the card for them

It's all about where these guys rank on our big board. We have to get day 1 starters in this draft, regardless of plying position and we already have Olson, so I don't know if it helps us unless we plan on using Olsen for trade bait to move up in the draft. I don't see that happening.