• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

IF we take anything on defense at point god help us.

Why? Is that a dumb move? Most of the Secondary is on 1 & 2 yr deals right? Drafting for the future is a bad idea is that what you're saying?

#62 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,112 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

Why? Is that a dumb move? Most of the Secondary is on 1 & 2 yr deals right? Drafting for the future is a bad idea is that what you're saying?

It is when ur offense is a dumpster fire this is a team that went to the playoffs last year and suffered some of the worst offensive losses i've ever see in one turn over. And you want to add depth to the defense?

#63 Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

Respect the Rivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

It is when ur offense is a dumpster fire this is a team that went to the playoffs last year and suffered some of the worst offensive losses i've ever see in one turn over. And you want to add depth to the defense?

It's not about adding depth to our defense depending on the pick. If BPA is someone like Verrett, Fuller, Pryor or Ward when we select at 28, and the OTs and WRs on the board are not of value, then yes, you go defense. Any of those 4 guys would drastically improve our rent-a-DB secondary. I personally hope there is a franchise OT or WR1 at our selection, but there's a chance there won't be. Denying defense and reaching for offense is very short-sighted.

#64 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

His new mock for us is a beauty:

1st. Marqise Lee

2nd. Davante Adams

3rd. Billy Turner

4th. Dakota Dozier

5th. Ross Cockrell 

#65 Panthers8969

Panthers8969

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

I'm still campaigning for Kelvin Benjamin because he has all the physical tools to demand a double team and open up the middle of the field for Smitty and Olsen.

Only problem being Smitty is no longer here

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#66 updownsigma

updownsigma

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationDurham

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

It's not about adding depth to our defense depending on the pick. If BPA is someone like Verrett, Fuller, Pryor or Ward when we select at 28, and the OTs and WRs on the board are not of value, then yes, you go defense. Any of those 4 guys would drastically improve our rent-a-DB secondary. I personally hope there is a franchise OT or WR1 at our selection, but there's a chance there won't be. Denying defense and reaching for offense is very short-sighted.

Well Pryor at 28 would be a huge drop and of course we would take him and I'd be thrilled with the pick.  All those other guys are borderline 1st rounders and it doesn't make sense to draft one of them over a borderline 1st OT (like Cyrus or Moses) or WR (like Lee).

His new mock for us is a beauty:

1st. Marqise Lee

2nd. Davante Adams

3rd. Billy Turner

4th. Dakota Dozier

5th. Ross Cockrell 

Yeah...that's solid as fug.  He has us passing on Moncrief for Adams though, only thing I'd change. Guess he doesn't like Moncrief though.

#67 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,354 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:51 PM

1. Moses
2. Davante
3. Allen Robinson

Wasn't bored enough to skim through the rest. There's no way Robinson is there at 60 and he has us taking him in the third. He did mention he has Robinson going lower than he should but gave him to a team that has shown "a ton of interest" in him

#68 The Lone Panther

The Lone Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

1. Moses
2. Davante
3. Allen Robinson

Wasn't bored enough to skim through the rest. There's no way Robinson is there at 60 and he has us taking him in the third. He did mention he has Robinson going lower than he should but gave him to a team that has shown "a ton of interest" in him

Round 1 - Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia

Round 2 - Davante Adams, WR, Fresno St

Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR, Penn St

Round 4 - Dakota Dozier, G, Furman

Round 5 - Ross Cockrell, CB, Duke

Round 6 - Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming 

Round 7 - Philly Brown, WR, Ohio St

#69 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:23 PM

Round 1 - Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia

Round 2 - Davante Adams, WR, Fresno St

Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR, Penn St

Round 4 - Dakota Dozier, G, Furman

Round 5 - Ross Cockrell, CB, Duke

Round 6 - Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming

Round 7 - Philly Brown, WR, Ohio St

Love it!!!!!!

#70 MedellinHeel

MedellinHeel

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

just lulz at a 6'2 WR who runs a 4.4 you had 1,400 yards being available in the 3rd. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com