Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

How about our 5th (or 6th) round pick for Denarius Moore? Edit: Tweet @Panthers [email protected] Worth a shot

53 posts in this topic

Moore would be incredible value for a 5th. He is a legitimate #2 WR. Unfortunately, the Panthers do not have a track record for making these sort of trades.

We just need a guy with exceptional hands. Does he have exceptional hands? Otherwise, he's not worth the pick because we can get more value at 5 with a DB, OL, TE or OLB.

perfect fit.

He only makes 1.38 and has one year left on his contract.  We can afford him, and if he doesn't pan out,

we owe him nothing after the season.

but lets offer a 6th.

We got Klein with a 5th last year.  Getty finds good players in the 5th.

2 people like this

We just need a guy with exceptional hands. Does he have exceptional hands? Otherwise, he's not worth the pick because we can get more value at 5 with a DB, OL, TE or OLB.

Hell, I could argue that a guy with just good hands would be an upgrade.  We need a play-maker. Not only has Moore displayed exceptional hands, he has play making ability.

this feels like a marty hernia move.

this feels like a marty hernia move.

Expound.

i would love for this trade to happen. this guy runs the entire tree, and is at his best getting vertical up the field. a 5th rounder for him is a steal, considering he would be competing for a starting role here.

Is there any kind of source to this story or just wishful thinking by a fan? I'd like us to trade for Calvin Johnson but it's not gonna happen! can we atleast have some real rumours associated with the press or atleast talk of something that's really going to happen.

Hell, I could argue that a guy with just good hands would be an upgrade. We need a play-maker. Not only has Moore displayed exceptional hands, he has play making ability.

If you want more clear video of him punishing Leodis Mckelvin, it's on YT.

Let's do it then, 'cause our receivers seem to have flap-Jack hands when it comes to holding on to Cam's passes.

It seems a bit redundant to state how many fewer interceptions and how many more yards Cam would have if we had more sure-handed pass receivers...but it's worth mentioning as long as we still have the same receivers committing the same mistakes.

5th rounder for a one year rental?

Pass

But... but people here still claim that New York should have given us a 4th round pick for a one year rental of an injury riddled LB who had already been benched!