Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 Draft Rumors Thread

87 posts in this topic

Posted

i would be highly upset if another LB is picked in the first. that is not how you build a championship roster.

Posted

But, thats like one no2 and a lot of no3. They dont have a true no1. Being in the toughest division where everyone plays defense, the Rams has to get a wr like Watkins.

Robinson is the better value, but sometimes you have to go with needs. They have not been scaring anyone since Holt left.

Read about his pro day and was WOWed by it.

I love Shazier and KYV. I dont give a fug about "needs". I want BPA if youre drafting that late in the draft (28). Shazier could even play Safety for all I know.

4.38, 4.37, 4.36, unofficial or not thats just insane!

I'm a fan Chuck, but calculate your thoughts and opinions if you want to be taken a little more seriously.

Posted

I'm a fan Chuck, but calculate your thoughts and opinions if you want to be taken a little more seriously.

It's a forum. I don't need to build a resume here. There's a life outside this place. Smell the air.

Sometimes your needs can be the "best player available"! Especially drafting in the 1st round, it happens all the time. Example: Star Lotulelei last year!!!!!

Verrett is a need and BPA! You could also make a case for Shazier as a need. Now, it's different if we go Kony Ealy at 28.

:)

1 person likes this

Posted

jetsc_logo.jpg "Marqise Lee met privately with high-level Jets personnel before and after his Pro Day Wednesday." - New York Daily News

Wish this was just a smokescreen

Posted

Steven A. Smith and Skip are looking like idiots right now. I mean they are already idiots.

Dont even know who Khalil Mack is.

Regarding Kiper's mock 3.0 with Mack as no1 and passing on Clowney/Manziel.

Smith: "Some dude from Buffalo?" ......... "He could probably play."

Posted

Kiper following Mayocks lead from a month ago when he said Mack was the best and toughest player in the draft.  Kiper only a month behind

Posted

Steven A. Smith and Skip are looking like idiots right now. I mean they are already idiots.

Dont even know who Khalil Mack is.

Regarding Kiper's mock 3.0 with Mack as no1 and passing on Clowney/Manziel.

Smith: "Some dude from Buffalo?" ......... "He could probably play."

Lol. Those fools no nothing about football outside of Richard Sherman, Peyton Manning, and Colin Kaepernick.