Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thunderraiden

One Funny Saints Fan Cruise

24 posts in this topic

That's actually fuging hilarious.

980.gif

2 people like this

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2 people like this

gif_luka_brozzi350.gif

2 people like this

090212312927462.jpg 

6 people like this

I bet it was arranged by Gregg Williams

1 person likes this

• Topics

• I've been eagerly awaiting the switch over to Nike.  I have a couple of the Adidas long sleeve Climacool shootaround shirts, and they're cool, but overall, Adidas' apparel is garbage.  People can say what they want about the quality of name brand apparel and the methods these companies go about to produce them, but there is definitely a difference in quality.  Nike just makes comfortable, high quality stuff that I can't say for all of the other apparel leaders. I also just recently bought an Adidas throwback Sacramento Jason Williams swingman jersey, and I ordered it according to their sizing charts because they had different sizes listed than other brands.  I ordered a medium, which according to them is still too big on me bc it is a size 44 chest (I typically wear a 40-42 in jackets) - and it still fit too small...  It's a lot like how the NFL paraded around that butt ugly, uncomfortable, poorly constructed NFL Equipment line all of those years before going back to Nike.   In summary, I'm excited to cop some new gear this year.