Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

ACC Tourney

129 posts in this topic

UVA did not look good today. When their defense fails them or they run into a hot offense, they are an average team at best.

UVA did not look good today. When their defense fails them or they run into a hot offense, they are an average team at best.

Yeah they looked like crap. I honestly think though it will be one of the T4 teams that wins. Maryland is a team to keep an eye on as well. 

Honestly, the only team that worries me if we were to meet up is Cuse. I still think Cuse peaked 2 months ago and wouldn't surprise me if they went out early this weekend and early in the NCAAT, but that zone is a tough match up for UNC and would force them to have to make big perimeter shots. 

I think either Duke or UNC will win. No one else is really playing at those 2 teams' level right now.

1 person likes this

As a primer for the big dance, I thought it'd be fun to do an ACC Tournament bracket:

WED:

Wake over ND

Miami over VT

GT over BC

THU:

FSU over MD

Wake over Pitt

State over Miami

GT over Clemson

FRI:

UVA over FSU

UNC over Wake

State over Syracuse

Duke over GT

SAT:

UNC over UVA

Duke over State

SUN:

UNC over Duke

I am hoping for a Duke / Clemson rematch.

Raycom isn't.

1 person likes this

What is the best way to get tickets?

Online or go up there and get them off the street

Raycom isn't.

I don't know how much Duke is either, Clemson's length really causes them problems.

• Topics

• I have to apologize to @TheRed , not for what I have said, but most certainly how I have said it. He was right that this isn't how I normally post and my passion for the subject matter got the best of me and left me with the just the worst. I should have said, "Please, you have obviously got an informed opinion and a desire to get the best out of this country we share, so don't pass up on your opportunity to cast a ballot. It doesn't have to be for every race, but find someone or something you can get behind and put your votes there." One single vote may not matter in a presidential, or even gubernatorial, election, but don't let that turn you into thinking the voter doesn't matter. Look, act and vote local -- these are the races that have the most impact on your life and where you have the most impact, too. A change at the local level does reverberate up the ladder, it is how all great movements start. I won't get on you or anyone else about not voting again, but please, in exchange, could you just commit to casting a ballot next time your local elections roll along? You are full of smart ideas and are passionate about a number of issues, don't let that go to waste. You might very well actually improve things. And Lord, we sure do need that, don't we? Once again, my apologies to @TheRed and @NanuqoftheNorth for going above and beyond in calling you out. You deserve a better shake than I gave you.
    • I wouldn't say he made him look bad, just expendable (and overpaid).
    • Good let them. Will just allow other good players to drop to us in round 2-4

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app