Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Tourney

129 posts in this topic

Posted

UVA definitely surprised me.

When Brogdon is on, UVA is hard to beat.

1 person likes this

Posted

The rayuffs

Are u crazy?

The dookies NEVER get beat, out played, out hustled, out coached, etc. the only time they EVER lose is when the refs don't call the game correctly. I'm sure that was what Mike was trying to explain to Jamie Luckie before he threw his marker like a 4 year old.

Really applaud the officiating crew today. #footballschool

Posted

Depends if Michigan wins today. I don't see how anyone who lost to uncc could warrant a 1 seed though

Michigan is a joke.... Lunardi probably still has them as a #1 seed even after getting blowed out today. Gonna be a tough call between UVA or Louisville though.

Posted

Uhhhh so we got in?

Posted

IN

oRGJk.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Just what I thought. No mention of them getting their doors blown off. Only occasional appearance to cry about dukes win vs. Clemson and then they reappear AFTER duke gets beat. Shocker

Wow unc fans bitch about the refs in the Pitt/unc game, bitch about the refs in the Duke game against Clemson, and then applaud the refs job in the Duke vs. Uva game.  Some unc fans are clueless!

Posted

Just wanna say that Virginia is TIGHT. Good team!

Posted

Wow unc fans bitch about the refs in the Pitt/unc game, bitch about the refs in the Duke game against Clemson, and then applaud the refs job in the Duke vs. Uva game.  Some unc fans are clueless!

They all suck.

Posted

Just wanna say that Virginia is TIGHT. Good team!

Agreed. Have them going deep.