Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Tourney

129 posts in this topic

Posted

I think that no matter who wins tomorrow they will be a 2 seed.

Posted

Yeah I get that feeling as well.

Think about this for a second. State and Wake very likely won't make the NCAA...... but NC central will. LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

NC central will give duke problems of they match up. What's the one thing the big boys usually have that smaller schools don't? Skilled big men. I'll be the first to say as a duke fan I'll be on upset alert the first weekend.

Posted

Hopefully Coach K politicking can do some good for the ACC bubble teams...

"I said to [N.C. State coach Mark Gottfried] at the end of the game, 'I hope you guys get in. I don't understand it.' They won at Tennessee. They probably should have beaten Syracuse twice," Krzyzewski said. "I think they've played a really good schedule, and they've got one of the best players in the country. ...

"I'll get in trouble probably for saying it. Like the Atlantic 10, they're a really good conference. I hear people saying there are six teams in there. Come on. I mean, they're good, but put them in our conference and go through the meat grinder that our conference has to go through. But really ... our league should get more respect. The fact that Pitt comes in here and people are saying they have to do something, come on. Come on, man. I don't get it. The Clemson team we played [Friday] night is a heck of a basketball team."

Posted

NC central will give duke problems of they match up. What's the one thing the big boys usually have that smaller schools don't? Skilled big men. I'll be the first to say as a duke fan I'll be on upset alert the first weekend.

Me too. Honestly, our team doesn't know who they want to be.

Posted

That step-back three from Jabari...damn.

Fun game so far. Very physical and clearly not much scoring, but fun. 

Posted

Want to talk about the refs helping duke? I think this game is done. After that tech cook walked over and said "we got your back!" Then Dawkins and hood bury 3's , I'll be surprised if duke doesn't blow them out in the second half.

Posted

Great game, and congrats to UVA. A minute left, but this one is over.

If Virginia had more scoring prowess, they'd be a Final Four contender IMO. Not being able to blow teams out though, I think they'll stumble in the S16 when they let a team hang around too long. 

Posted

Color Me surprised. I don't want to hear anymore about duke getting all the calls lol

Posted

The rayuffs

1 person likes this

Posted

lol dook 

Posted

Duke will go as far as Cook and Suliamon want to take them. You know what you're getting with everyone else, but those guys are such wildcards. They can either make Duke damn near unbeatable or pretty pedestrian, depending on whether or not they decide to be head cases that day.